Hey guys first off sorry if im posting in the wrong section not sure where to put this lol

Ok so im looking at getting as much crash protection for my honda cbr125r and im struggling to find any sliders hamdel spools ect that arnt disgustingly over priced....(i know paying 150 quid for protecting 300+ worth of damage sounds good BUT the principle is im not willing to splash out that kind of money for what is essentially a bolt and a skateboard wheel to protect my bike.

Im wondering if there are any of you guys that know where to find a set for responsible price and what bolt diameter/length ect i need to look out for

Cheers for the help in advance

Cheers mate im not fussed about drilling through the fairings like easy job

Drilling is the easy part, it's drilling the right spot that's the tricky bit [emoji39]

...a bolt and a skateboard wheel...

That is quite possibly the best idea I've heard in my life! Why do we cough £60+ for something that can be made for less than a tenner?

...a bolt and a skateboard wheel...

That is quite possibly the best idea I've heard in my life! Why do we cough £60+ for something that can be made for less than a tenner?

I can't believe this is the first you have heard of it! :shock:

Going to look as some skate wheels tomorrow like I'm pretty sure there more to it that some nylon spools taking in the strength of the bolt ant it bending in impact into account but I think I could drum some up for cheaper than there soled like il let you guys know how I get on

I bought some Puig R12s for my Streetfighter and they look decent and seem a good quality.

dunno if they'd do cbr one like all the other ones I've looked at around the 50 quid mark are for cbr125r up to 2010. Anything after 2010 seem to rocket in price

I bought some Puig R12s for my Streetfighter and they look decent and seem a good quality.

dunno if they'd do cbr one like all the other ones I've looked at around the 50 quid mark are for cbr125r up to 2010. Anything after 2010 seem to rocket in price

Think I paid 60 quid for mine. They had quite a selection but don't know anything about how they would fit to a faired bike and if they need cutting.

Worth checking out though.