Parenting fail

MarkW

I was sitting on the sofa on Monday evening, flicking around on the telly, when from somewhere across the room my 7 year-old asked me what song the band played whilst the Titanic was sinking. As a joke I said 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. Turns out he was doing his homework, and his teacher was not impressed. Bad daddy. :(

I was sitting on the sofa on Monday evening, flicking around on the telly, when from somewhere across the room my 7 year-old asked me what song the band played whilst the Titanic was sinking. As a joke I said 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On'. Turns out he was doing his homework, and his teacher was not impressed. Bad daddy. :(

Im not surprised.. that song didn't exist in 1912. an apt hit from that year might have been "Im afraid, pretty maid, Im afraid" :shock:

Well this is why you always fact check your sources!

Unless you want to work for a red top :lol:

You still always fact check, don't want to accidentally anyone the truth now

Could've been worse. ....... could've recited Derek and Clive!....... :wink:

:lol:

"I had that Unsinkable Molly Brown in the back of my cab."

"Is she the one that didn't go down?"

Fill in the rest yourselves...

Haha kids are brilliant.

My son (10) always watches Police Interceptors and thinks he'll see me on it (hehe).

They had to stand up and talk about their parents and what they did last week. When I picked him up from school he explained that he'd chose me, and the job I do, and that I chase baddies in stolen cars and 'T-bag' them!!

I explained that it was T-PAC, and what 'T-Bagging' was. He saw the funny side.

See I assumed he was thinking T-Boned and imagined you destroy squad vehicle after squad vehicle in your passion to remove crims from the road :lol:

Haha kids are brilliant.

My son (10) always watches Police Interceptors and thinks he'll see me on it (hehe).

They had to stand up and talk about their parents and what they did last week. When I picked him up from school he explained that he'd chose me, and the job I do, and that I chase baddies in stolen cars and 'T-bag' them!!

I explained that it was T-PAC, and what 'T-Bagging' was. He saw the funny side.

i just hope he didn't tell them you wear leather too!. :lol:

That's absolutely priceless :lol: