For Sale: Yamaha XJR1300 SP 2000 Reg £2200 ONO

Well I've decided now that it is financially possible I'm going back to an MT07, I never wanted to sell my previous MT07 anyway. The XJR has been enjoyable to own but still prefer the MT.

The XJR is in good condition considering age, (15 years old) tyres, chain, sprockets have plenty of life in them yet. Comes with quite a bit of history, last serviced by previous owner end of 2015.

MOT runs out mid sept but can put a new one on before sale if new owner prefers but price will be nearer asking price.

Only couple of small things that will mention as want to be fully honest, fuel gauge doesn't work, but wouldn't take much to sort (possibly sports clocks stopping needle). I just use trip meter which is more accurate.

Also the level sensor for oil to tell you when getting low comes on but oil is full as per the sight glass. Common with older XJR/FJRs and sensor just needs cleaning or replacing. (I have a spare to come with bike) I don't have the space or time to do it.

The bike has had 3 previous owners, done 44k which is less than 3k for every year it's been about, HPI clear and is a beast of a bike that really does put a smile on your face!

It comes with lots of extras including

New blue screen

New Progrips Alu blue

New barends

Rear LED tail light (Stock included)

Renthal handlebars blue

Custom indicators

Chrome side stand

White sports clocks

Stumpy exhausts which have a great deep sound (originals included, one of the originals has slight dent)

The bike runs great, you can leave it for 2 weeks and come back to it and it starts no problem. Mileage will increase as using it for work occasionally.

Bike is located in Norfolk but welcome to arrange collection if interested.

Any questions please feel free to reply or PM me.

Cheers :)

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/odloveless/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsetsea0dg.jpeg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/odloveless/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsujbtdoic.jpeg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/odloveless/200E317E-4FAA-4CD3-9152-2ADFBDC4E5D7_zpsfqxuuksr.jpg

lovely bike glad you can go back to the mt now have you checked out how much they would give you px on the xjr?

Cheers, do really like the XJR but prefer the MT, just easier through traffic which have to deal with a lot more now.

The p/x quotes on the XJR have been awful, privately they are tripling their offer easily. I only want pretty much what I paid for it. Had some interest but once get MOT on it will put it on fleabay.

Part ex is a ruddy joke :x

Local stealerships offers for my bike didn't even break even with what I'd make by selling the aftermarket bits on the F650 forum... Got more than three times the best offer with a private sale, and that was at a knock-down price to get shot of the ruddy thing before anything else fell off, too :lol:

You had that motocage special edition mt07 last time right? Thought those looked great. What have you gone for this time? Good luck with the sale btw.

You had that motocage special edition mt07 last time right? Thought those looked great. What have you gone for this time? Good luck with the sale btw.

Cheers :)

I'm hoping to get the exact same model again if possible. There's a few used ones about currently. Ideally wanted to sell the XJR first but me being impatient I might just get the MT07 anyway and sell XJR whenever I can.

And in regards to part ex offers, yes truly crap but suppose can understand they are a business and need to make decent profit.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I part-ex'd the Fazer! :D

Wish that had been case for me, I've had an offer of £600 from one big dealership! That was insulting, it's not even me being unrealistic, they generally aren't going for under 2k privately. Granted mine has slightly higher miles than most but still just as good condition.

Anyway what are people's thoughts on this MT? Is local which appeals to me as just easier.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/odloveless/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuxraga9g.jpeg