Placing anchor pragmasis ground anchor

Hi guys,

I,m getting the pragmasis ground anchor but I really have no idea. I have seen the video they have but I neither have the tools (SDS drill and hover) nor where I'm going to place it has a plug nearby.

Could you guys recommend if I can get someone to do it in Edinburgh or I should rent the tools myself? And if so where in Edinburgh or how do I get electricity there?

Cheers

24v cordless drill will probably do the trick tbh, unless you are drilling into reinforced concreat (masonry bits won't go through steel bars). I wouldnt pay someone personally, ask a neighbour if you can borrow a drill.

Oh, and I thought electricity had reached Scotland...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
I know there are cordless tools, but I just don't know if they have enough power to go through concrete.

Yes they do have enough power. We use them all the time at work to drill into concrete floors to fix machines down. We have to drill through roo bars and any other shit thats in the ground. So see if you can hire a good 18 or 24 volt cordless drill and buy a drill bit. My ground anchor needed a 16mm masonary drill to fit it. But it wasn't to expesnsive to buy.