Got myself a 2016 model

fq-craigus

Thanks you two.

Been up the hospital tonight, they could have come home today but I talked her into letting me have the bed to myself one more night :)

She is still far too uncomfortable and in pain and Elijah is only just taking a proper feed and still got a lot of mucus which causes him to choke and have to catch his breath which is scary to say the least apparently is because he was delivered by c section and all the mucus ect wasn't squeezed out while travelling down the birth canal. So place of mind they are in there one more night. He meet his grandparents tonight and has another set on Saturday to meet when they travel up from Luton

So much for never having kids and not being paternal this lil fella is a right gem http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161020/3771b032557624a91ce3bc49ea6cdef9.jpg he even has my hairstyle round the sides and not much on top haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bring him to the rally next year and he can hang out with my kiddo.

She might smack him though but I'm hoping the trying to murder every other baby is just a faze with her.....

Thanks you two.

Been up the hospital tonight, they could have come home today but I talked her into letting me have the bed to myself one more night :)

She is still far too uncomfortable and in pain and Elijah is only just taking a proper feed and still got a lot of mucus which causes him to choke and have to catch his breath which is scary to say the least apparently is because he was delivered by c section and all the mucus ect wasn't squeezed out while travelling down the birth canal. So place of mind they are in there one more night. He meet his grandparents tonight and has another set on Saturday to meet when they travel up from Luton

So much for never having kids and not being paternal this lil fella is a right gem http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161020/3771b032557624a91ce3bc49ea6cdef9.jpg he even has my hairstyle round the sides and not much on top haha

She might smack him though but I'm hoping the trying to murder every other baby is just a faze with her.....

Lol you want to hope that's just a faze haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get to things like the rally ect and get him into it too

Thanks you two.

Lol you want to hope that's just a faze haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get to things like the rally ect and get him into it too

I've been down a&e tonight as we thought the gf had broken a finger.

Little one was being her usual darling self and cheering up all the people round us. Hopefully brightened a few people's evenings.

And trust me it's a great feeling when someone makes comments or gushes over them. So milk it for all its worth and show him off as much as possible.

Don't go in Lush stores with a baby though. You won't escape!

Congrats! You'll never sleep again! :D

Actually, that's not true. Ours is just over 1 and a half years old now. Her favorite word is "No". "Do you want to go to nursery?" "No". "Do you want dinner?" "No". "Do you like chocolate?" "No". "Are you a little girl?" "No". "Do you have hands and feet?" "No".