Fowlers of Bristol

MR_W

Anyone used these guys? They show up as the nearest Suzuki dealer to me and I am in need of a service on the bike. Would like to know how good they are first though....

Bought 2 bikes from fowlers, in my opinion they sold volume sales and stung you on services- hence they had a couple of services out of me.

Ask for a service quotation and make sure they ask for customer confirmation of any additional works

• 4 weeks later...

Gear is pricey. Staff are very helpful but stretched thin. I had a handful of services done and never had a problem with the outcome but anecdotal results vary. My understanding is that, like Halfords, they staff a lot of young trainee mechanics to keep the wage bill down.

They were an established dealer when I started on bikes......so they're not one of these "here today gone tomorrow" outfits.

In fact, I've still got a Fowlers T shirt from the 90's........it's held up well!