other bike forums ?

goody

No its now forced if you install Tapatalk which makes members think that they have to be use it!

You used to have a tick box to turn it on and off but they removed it

If you know what you are doing you can stop it showing which I have done

I'm a member of 3 forums in NL, 2 in Germany and now 1 in the UK.

They are all more or less similar to TMBF-UK in character and 'atmosphere' especially the 'Chat' chapters.

But maybe that's because these types of forums appeal to me and so I stick to them.

I mainly visit these forum's 'chatboxes', because I like interaction with other bikers (from different countries).

And it doesn't always have to be very serious. Nice to see how different countries have different humour, by the way...

Now and again I also visit chapters like 'Events, Rideouts and Meets' in these forums, and topics about traveling.

Technical topics are useless for me, and technical advise from me would be equally useless for others, if not disastrous (dangerous even ...? :mrgreen: ).

So for me it's more a social and informative thing.

I prefer forums over facebook because facebook more or less forces you to be 'active' all the time if you don't want to miss out on posts.

Nice thing about forums is that I can read articles and posts in my own time, so in that sence it is a bit like the old club-magazine.

Anyway, so far I can say that TMBF suits me fine.

I like it here, so no need to be looking for another forum on your side of the Northsea...

:thumb: