Power Cut

DKTax

I was riding home tonight and as i was going up a hill i lost all power, i pulled over and attempted to start her back up but she woulnt turn back on, Is acting like my battery is drained but i have no idea any suggestions?

Got her home and battery was fine, infact my charger was telling me it was fully charged. i noticed my 15a fuse part was undone so re connected it, she got power back i left her alone just went to go back out ono her sat down and she cut out again and now i cant get any life into her

Hi , if you have got no lights on the dash or any signs of life that fuse is the main one, can you take it out and have a look ,or get a replacement, could be your battery is showing charged but not good enough for power, can you take it off and give it a good charge if the fuse is ok

This could still be the battery. I had one recently doing the same - the battery showed good voltage but was collapsing as soon as any load was applied. The charger wouldn't touch it so it looked like it was at full charge - when in reality it was fried.

Try testing the battery voltage with a 12v bulb connected to it - see what voltage it is holding when the bulb is connected.

If the loose cable block doesnt solve it ...Either renew the fuse or clean the fuse ends with a wirebrush/emery paper / wirewool/ brillo pad / rough stone (kerb edge)/ scrape with a knife blade .

And depending on fuse holder type see if you can close the terminal points to make the fuse a tighter fit(gently)