ECU Mapping

jw5876

Hi guys and gals,

Was thinking about getting my Suzuki Gladius remapped. It's reported to increase BHP by as much as 8 BHP at a cost of approx £220. What are everyone's thoughts? Is it worth it for that little bit of power? I'm not that fussed about the increase in BHP but the performance.

Alternatively I was going to add the Scorpion Serket Exhaust which is reported to increase BHP as much as 2 BHP but increases the noise of the bike which is what I want.

Any comments are welcomed.

James

Its not about the additional BHP but I wanted to add at bit more noise to the bike which would surely increase other peoples awareness of my presence and by adding a further 125cc is a good thing right?

Its not about the additional BHP but I wanted to add at bit more noise to the bike which would surely increase other peoples awareness of my presence and by adding a further 125cc is a good thing right?

Was just joking that 10bhp Is about the most a Chinese 125 can yield in power so if you did both then you'd basically have an extra bike worth of power.... a poor joke. Sorry, drinking cider and researching my latest brilliant project... feel free to ignore me. :cheers: