July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

We need to get a route up and map for this by end of this week.

If you need help Naz please shout....need people to familiarise themselves with it.

8)

Guest nastro azzurro

Will do... Techno not far from me so will drop it with him if poss.

I will av a look at what i did when originally posted.

Got it all in draw @ work.

Is everyone from leeds and surrounding areas going straight to squires to meet or are people meeting to ride through to squires or is there already another string with all this on..

Theres a group meeting at Squires, then riding to meet a group meeting at Seaways...

Naz will clarify the Squires meet time...am guessing around 10am.. and I will be meeting at Seaways around 11.15....

This will be confired, and route and map put up by the weekend :)

If you want to ride to either of these two meeting points with others, I suggest you stick up a thread in your rideout area and sort it out between yourselves....otherwise this thread is gonna get messy lol :thumb:

im hoping to make this ride out ,but i have no bike as yet after bining my r1 2 weeks ago, but off to look at a gsxr 1000 k6 at week end :lol: :wink: :wink:

we need some map up please :cry: :cry:

Guest nastro azzurro
i would go but i kno how u all love my riding ;)

have fun tho...

Get yer back-side there Pete :!: :!: 8)

Guest nastro azzurro

Map on the way...... Techno has the route now so it's over to his Technical Genius to put it on here. :wink:

For those starting @ Squires..... 10am Meet. Quick brew n chinwag then off to............................

Seaways 11.15am to 11.30am and all should be buzzing for the great day ahead. :lol: 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
Map on the way...... Techno has the route now so it's over to his Technical Genius to put it on here. :wink:

:lol: 8)

So forget the map then 8)

Miaow...... :P

It will be posted later or def b4 end of week...... I just can't post things like that on here so have sent directions to Gary.

You coming Phil??

Guest Ninja-Bear

Sorry all but gonna have to pull out of this ride...it clashes with a Ridewell event I'm going to...bugger...oh well,next time... :cry:

Route here...

viewtopic.php?t=12561

Naz can you confirm meeting time at Squires please...... 10am?

I will be meeting at Seaways at 11am.... Squire group to meet us at Seaways with everyone leaving Seaways by 11.30am.

Guest nastro azzurro

Yes 10am @ Squires Boss..... 8)

Hope to be through to Seaways for around 11.15 to leave 11.30 ish.

WHITBY RIDEOUT

MEET POINTS...

SQUIRES - 10AM

SEAWAYS CAFE - 11AM

SQUIRES MEET TRAVELLING TO SEAWAYS WITH EVERYONE DEPARTING SEAWAYS NO LATER THAN 11.45AM

THANK YOU

Guest nastro azzurro
I'm considering it, it should give me a good chance to actually enjoy the bike.

Get yersen signed up Jab fella!!!!! :thumb:

:lol: 8)

So forget the map then 8)

Miaow...... :P

It will be posted later or def b4 end of week...... I just can't post things like that on here so have sent directions to Gary.

You coming Phil??

Looking forward to it mate. 8) Chance to wear my new T shirt (Yet to be paid for). 8)

What's the plan stan for us Hull lot, we off from somewhere? :?:

Guest nastro azzurro

Not sure about where peeps from that way are meeting..... Alliknow is we be meeting you all @ seaways...... 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
Yeh, u can all meet at mine if u wanna 8)

And you make lovely coffee...... Al be supping the Dishwater that Squires serve up...... :wink: :evil: