July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro
Have you posted a map yet Nas, with timings of each stop ;) If so, can you edit your original post and stick it in there ... if not, get on with it :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Women :!:

Not had time yet today........

I will go through the original post and set a definate route. Times will be guesstimates though. :wink: 8)

Any pillions available for new riders or riders yet to pass the test?

I'll have little Dave (The Boy Not The BIke). But it might be a nice idea to include some who wouldn't have a chance normally :?: :D

Have you posted a map yet Nas, with timings of each stop ;) If so, can you edit your original post and stick it in there ... if not, get on with it :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Women :!:

Not had time yet today........

I will go through the original post and set a definate route. Times will be guesstimates though. :wink: 8)

Excellent ... make sure you include a nice map with the route all highlighted for those who can only understand pictures :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any pillions available for new riders or riders yet to pass the test?

I'll have little Dave (The Boy Not The BIke). But it might be a nice idea to include some who wouldn't have a chance normally :?: :D

If I go, I'll be wanting to ride solo .... sorry peeps ... but I don't often get a chance to ride without little legs as pillion.