July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro
Nastro

Can i suggest with the amount of people we've got coming.

Bearing in mind different riding skills/bike sizes etc.

That we put a poll up for people to chose thier type of group

(fast racers / medium little over-taking, and steady i like the scenery)

I've been on different rides where they gauge them -Red / Amber / Green, or 1 / 2 / 3

Just a suggestion mate then we could sort out the routes with group leaders and tail Enders

Like it TC :thumb:

Guest nastro azzurro
would have done that but would have had to delete the exixting whos going and people would have had to register again!

Just looking at numbers at the mo cos people also joing ride at different places.

If nas wants it changing tho if he lets me know I will do.

Its ok Gary. I like the groups thing. Will save alot of time on the day....

Never expected so many for this.. :o

Should maybe re-name it?? Summat like TMBF Yorkshire Over-Ride???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

would have done that but would have had to delete the exixting whos going and people would have had to register again!

Just looking at numbers at the mo cos people also joing ride at different places.

If nas wants it changing tho if he lets me know I will do.

Its ok Gary. I like the groups thing. Will save alot of time on the day....

Never expected so many for this.. :o

Should maybe re-name it?? Summat like TMBF Yorkshire Over-Ride???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its easy when you know how to do it :wink: :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro

Wondered who been tinkering......

Looks ok to me....... Glad i spotted it early though or i would o been stuck looking at flowers....... :lol: 8)

Cheers Stu.

Ooo get you three!

I can stay where I am :)

Remember, you can all be in that group, cos we need people who know where theyre going to lead other groups.... ideally one to lead and one to bring up the rear :)

I will be the bum end of the slow group 8)

Can someone post one of those google map thingys with the route on it so Westerners can have an idea where to go (Tecno behave)

Dear all...

Stu and I have been talking about this, and we both have concerns about splitting this ride into fast, medium and slow groups.

Our paramount concern is safety of all members taking part. We feel that riding in groups can lead to competitiveness which may lead to accidents.

We have decided that it would be better if people split into small groups (no more than 6 ) of people who they have had previous experience riding with and feel comfortable with. Each member will be given a map, and there will be plenty of stop off points to meet with others.

If you are a newbie, and have not yet ridden with anyone, im sure after a quick chat you can choose which group of people you want to ride with.

The aim of the day is to have a enjoyable ride, be it fast or slow and all get to Whitby and back home safely.

Please check out the site rules too.

rules.php

Vicki n Stu

Think Akey and I might come and join you all, but wil have to let you know nearer the time...will depend on Akey's work patterns

Guest nastro azzurro

Have we lost someone from this???? Could have sworn we had 27 registered???? :roll:

Never mind.... Early days. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nastro azzurro
sounds great, any idea how long you will be stopping in whitby? will there be time for quick walk round.

Al depends on the times really but would imagine we will be chilling a bit in Whitby.

After-all i need to fill up on the loverley jubberley Chish 'n' Fips there!!!! :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro

30+ now with peeps bringing mateys along!!! :shock:

Oh boy are we gonna take over the coast on this one!!!!!! 8)