July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

Presume that's from Scarborough, then you can carry on straight over bridge and you will com to same t.lights, just go straight on and down hill, same route now. its basic just down into Whitby over zeba and cafe and car-park on right.

I have the race for life on sunday at 10.30am in York

Are you calling at seaways on the way back as well? i might ride up and meet if you are

Taz,

Good luck in the race hun.... :thumb:

I would hazard a guess at been back @ seaways round 4-4.30ish :?:

But am sure i will be wrong.... :lol:

Well the race is at 10.30 should be done in 30 mins pop back to howden get my bike or even take it to york and dump stuff in sisters car

Ummmmm wander if i could chase you down and catch up, now theres an idea :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro
I have the race for life on sunday at 10.30am in York

Are you calling at seaways on the way back as well? i might ride up and meet if you are

Taz,

Well the race is at 10.30 should be done in 30 mins pop back to howden get my bike or even take it to york and dump stuff in sisters car

Sounds like a plan :!: :!: 8)

In fact you may catch us @ Seaways b4 we leave if you coming straight from York :?: Don't go rushin though...... We will be stready away to cater for smaller bikes and steady riders so we won't be too far up the road....

Edited by nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro
Presume that's from Scarborough, then you can carry on straight over bridge and you will com to same t.lights, just go straight on and down hill, same route now. its basic just down into Whitby over zeba and cafe and car-park on right.

Aye.... Thats the way..... I know where it is tis just been a dimlad i can't post pics n stuff... (yet)

Bandstand would of been good but am not sure will be able to get on or near it as there sometimes stalls set up there and 30-40+ bikes just aint gonna fit.... :cry:

Taz,

Sounds like a plan :!: :!: 8)

Sure does might see you sunday then :wink:

The weather for this looks absolutely rubbish :(

What are we doing ...... we doing a final check sunday morning as to whether or not its going ahead??

Guest nastro azzurro

Yeah.... Thinks it's gonna be a case of opening the curtains Sun morning with fingers crossed...... :?

The weather for this looks absolutely rubbish :(

What are we doing ...... we doing a final check sunday morning as to whether or not its going ahead??

you have waterproofs :roll:

:lol:

Guest nastro azzurro

Erm...... No Actually..... :lol:

If it is ok weather wise...... And we get going.... Could i ask everyone to make sure they are fuelled up and ready for the off...

Was thinking making 2 fuel stops en route......

1 Scarborough on the way up.

2 Whitby for the ride back......

Yup I have waterproofs..... and will take them with me.....but not setting off in rain....sorry!

And looks of forecast, it aint gonna be light showers...

Theres a garage at Seaways, if anyone needs fuel there 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
Guest nastro azzurro
Yup I have waterproofs..... and will take them with me.....but not setting off in rain....sorry!

And looks of forecast, it aint gonna be light showers...

Theres a garage at Seaways, if anyone needs fuel there 8)

Yes there is..... But it's really pricey....... :shock:

:stupid: Yep agree with Naz, if its throwing it down I won't be going, just no fun in rain. Lets hope weather men or women(being politically correct) are wrong. Will open the curtains and see what its like.

Guest nastro azzurro
:stupid: Yep agree with Naz, if its throwing it down I won't be going, just no fun in rain. Lets hope weather men or women(being politically correct) are wrong. Will open the curtains and see what its like.

Lets hopr they wrong (like they usually are) And the sun will be beaming through the windows come Sunday morning :!: :!: :wink: 8)

Lets hopr they wrong (like they usually are) And the sun will be beaming through the windows come Sunday morning :!: :!: :wink: 8)

Will drop you a txt on Sunday fella to let you know what im doing :roll:

Well.... if it is bad..... we can postpone for a couple of weeks??

Lets see what happens.... everyone needs to check into thread sunday morning and make a decision...

Look at today....... why cant it be like this!!

Guest nastro azzurro

Lets see what happens.... everyone needs to check into thread sunday morning and make a decision...

:stupid: :lol: 8)

Well i think we review tomoro.... and see what sunday's forecast is then..

To be fair.... even if its gonna be heavy showers....its gonna spoil a really fab run.... and some amazing roads.....

Reconvene midday tomoro lol

just delay a couple of weeks anyway and ill get to come :lol: