2nd Pudding Club event - 26th April

Korben

Think I have now recovered, what a great day - thanks to everyone who showed up and put all the miles in to meet each other. As Nas has already said every meet and ride gets better and better.

Glad all are back safe and sound.

OH BY THE WAY PHILLS SEAT IS NOT RED, ITS A DEFFO DARK PINK COLOUR, THIS WAS CONCLUDED BY MOST PEEPS ON THE PUDDING RUN

I thought we decided it was pomegranate with a hint of cranberry :?

all of the above . thanks girls and boys . good roads and home safe . thanks for the picks mate . . must rem to get stickers next time . rain stopped here im off out again . ride free, ride safe Enjoy !

Ayup mate - still cant believe you had me on the Cat "good n proper" on your busa! - sh]t meself when you came past round a ninety degree right hander!

better rider and all that :oops: - see you on the next one mucka!

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/sv650.shtml

Our saddle design greatly enhances the comfort of the SV650 by ergonomically dispersing your weight over a greater area to eliminate hot spots. Built up of Corbin's Comfort Cell® Space foam to provide miles and miles of supportive comfort for the sport touring enthusiast. Our exclusive foam material feels firm at first, but doesn't break down like the stock foam keeping your body supported indefinately for day long riding enjoyment.

After an initial break-in period, Corbin's Comfort Cell® foam will adapt to your body to provide an even greater degree of comfort and weight distribution. Additionally, the rider's seating position has been neutralized to reduce the tendency to slide towards the tank under braking. Notice also how the seat is shaped to provide support for your legs while your feet are on the footpegs, but is shaved in the nose area to allow good ground reach.

For the late model SV650, we also make a generously shaped passenger seat for your copilot. Again, we've designed the saddle for maximum body contact area and have neutralized the seating so your passenger won't keep sliding into you. Built up with the same high density foam as the front seat to give your copilot comfort for the long haul. Due to space limitations in the stock bodywork, we were unable to provide for the use of a passenger backrest on this seat... sorry.

Engineered to fit perfect to the tank, chassis and tail section, our front solo saddle will also work with the stock Suzuki rear seat. Manufactured with a fibertech basepan for unsurpassed fit, Corbin's SV seat rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job. For the `99-`02 models, our front saddle installs easily by transfering your latch bracket from the OEM seat. For the 2003 model, our front seat comes ready to install with brackets pre-mounted on the saddle. Corbin's passenger saddle uses the bracket transferred from your stock rear seat.

Smuggler™ Trunk is another original Corbin idea designed for the 2004 and up models! Simply remove the rear seat and replace it with the Smuggler trunk to instantly add convenient, locking storage. For best looks, Smuggler comes prepainted to coordinate with your factory paint. We've built the Smuggler to fit perfectly to the lines of the SV to create an integrated, factory look. Slick details pick up the details of the bike and lend a bit more flair. Both the Smuggler trunk and passenger seat includes brackets preinstalled so they're ready for immediate installation.

Smuggler's capacity is enough for all the items you want to keep handy. That's more than enough room for keys, maps, spare gloves, cell phone, PDA, bottled water.... There's even enough room for your digital camera in there. You'll find the Smuggler so convenient that you'll be getting stuff out of it every time you stop your bike. The Smuggler Trunk comes fully finished and prepainted to coordinate with your stock paint color so the looks are spectacular right out of the box. Inside the trunk is lined to protect your cargo.

All Corbin saddles come standard with genuine leather seating inserts for a true touch of luxury. For the SV 650, we recommend our Carbon Fiber laminated leather seating with coordinating vinyl sides and color coordinated welting if desired. Leather will provide a seating surface that breathes with your body and will adapt with the foam during break in for a perfectly personalized fit. Just be sure to care for it properly with a quality leather conditioner to help it age gracefully and remain weather resistant.

259 USD

AND ITS NOT FEKKIN PINK

:wink:

Our saddle design greatly enhances the comfort of the SV650 by ergonomically dispersing your weight over a greater area to eliminate hot spots. Built up of Corbin's Comfort Cell® Space foam to provide miles and miles of supportive comfort for the sport touring enthusiast. Our exclusive foam material feels firm at first, but doesn't break down like the stock foam keeping your body supported indefinately for day long riding enjoyment.

After an initial break-in period, Corbin's Comfort Cell® foam will adapt to your body to provide an even greater degree of comfort and weight distribution. Additionally, the rider's seating position has been neutralized to reduce the tendency to slide towards the tank under braking. Notice also how the seat is shaped to provide support for your legs while your feet are on the footpegs, but is shaved in the nose area to allow good ground reach.

For the late model SV650, we also make a generously shaped passenger seat for your copilot. Again, we've designed the saddle for maximum body contact area and have neutralized the seating so your passenger won't keep sliding into you. Built up with the same high density foam as the front seat to give your copilot comfort for the long haul. Due to space limitations in the stock bodywork, we were unable to provide for the use of a passenger backrest on this seat... sorry.

Engineered to fit perfect to the tank, chassis and tail section, our front solo saddle will also work with the stock Suzuki rear seat. Manufactured with a fibertech basepan for unsurpassed fit, Corbin's SV seat rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job. For the `99-`02 models, our front saddle installs easily by transfering your latch bracket from the OEM seat. For the 2003 model, our front seat comes ready to install with brackets pre-mounted on the saddle. Corbin's passenger saddle uses the bracket transferred from your stock rear seat.

Smuggler™ Trunk is another original Corbin idea designed for the 2004 and up models! Simply remove the rear seat and replace it with the Smuggler trunk to instantly add convenient, locking storage. For best looks, Smuggler comes prepainted to coordinate with your factory paint. We've built the Smuggler to fit perfectly to the lines of the SV to create an integrated, factory look. Slick details pick up the details of the bike and lend a bit more flair. Both the Smuggler trunk and passenger seat includes brackets preinstalled so they're ready for immediate installation.

Smuggler's capacity is enough for all the items you want to keep handy. That's more than enough room for keys, maps, spare gloves, cell phone, PDA, bottled water.... There's even enough room for your digital camera in there. You'll find the Smuggler so convenient that you'll be getting stuff out of it every time you stop your bike. The Smuggler Trunk comes fully finished and prepainted to coordinate with your stock paint color so the looks are spectacular right out of the box. Inside the trunk is lined to protect your cargo.

All Corbin saddles come standard with genuine leather seating inserts for a true touch of luxury. For the SV 650, we recommend our Carbon Fiber laminated leather seating with coordinating vinyl sides and color coordinated welting if desired. Leather will provide a seating surface that breathes with your body and will adapt with the foam during break in for a perfectly personalized fit. Just be sure to care for it properly with a quality leather conditioner to help it age gracefully and remain weather resistant.

259 USD

AND ITS NOT FEKKIN PINK

thats them told then :D

Guest philgale

sorry dont read long posts....saw sv650 but then couldnt be arsed reading the rest

bound to be a smart arse comment in there somewhere that iv heard before.....so nothing new

Our saddle design greatly ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AND ITS NOT FEKKIN PINK

the last bit was all you needed to read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest philgale

so i was right......come on if your gonna rip the piss out of something at least make it original and not just repeat everyone else....

rack that brain and come up with something new

:roll: :roll:

Guest philgale

Our saddle design greatly ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AND ITS NOT FEKKIN PINK

not piss taking........yeah right

Guest philgale
I was only trying to help FFS! :(

whats with the comments at the bottom then.....if your trying to help pm me the link and stop trying to get a cheap laugh....

and techno, it would be ok if it wasnt every f**king day the same comment too......not even a new one

Right guys, thats enough ribbing, you wanna take the dutch mick, take it outta me okay.

Phil take it easy, all friends here.

Like a bloody playground I tell ya :roll:

To tell you the truth I can't believe this is still being commented on, everyone had their little friendly dig at you a month ago, I thought it was over. Now I see people on this topic starting it up again so I thought I'd see if I could find a solution for you, but only if you want it. If youre fekkin happy how it is I dont give a rats ass. so I looked around on the net, found a really cool replacement saddle, and the way the dollar is going it'll be half price next week. Thought I'd send you the link. I put "and its not fekkin pink" on the end not to get a dig in or a cheap laugh, but as a form of comradery. You know, like " dont let the fekkers get you down".

Hope THIS fekkin post isnt too fekkin long for ya!

Guest philgale

sorry i bit your head of mick.....

too tell you the truth i cant be arsed anymore.....gonna stay off forum for a bit so may see you in a week.....

give people time to think of something new to say.....

Even though I cant do owt about it (you wanna seer satire read this!) please continue this via pm.

I can see both sides here, genuine misunderstanding so lets all leave this post.

Pud run been and gone, end of.

Next subject please