2nd Pudding Club event - 26th April

Korben

Even though I cant do owt about it (you wanna seer satire read this!) please continue this via pm.

I can see both sides here, genuine misunderstanding so lets all leave this post.

Pud run been and gone, end of.

Next subject please

How youre not a mod, I'll never know

Getting back on thread, and I`m only just got back on the computer.

I HAD A FECKIN GREAT DAY OUT. Korben summed one point up when he said he`d done things today that he had not done before. I`m with him on that. I felt my riding improved a little with the great roads and basically great to meet up with so many good peeps. Grumpies missus made me laugh Saturday night down the pub. She had this image of 20 leather clad hairy bikers all standing around with bone china tea cups eating bloody fairy cakes with the little fingers pricked.

Had a nother good ride out Sunday morning and eventually clocked up about 350 miles for the weekend. :lol: :lol: One downer though, bar stewards would not finance me new bike. :cry:

Deffo up for the next one. BRING IT ON

Well I enjoyed my day and meeting every one how ever briefly. I'll try and get to the next one the same time as every one else

Hey it was just great to see you big guy!

x

Korben summed one point up when he said he`d done things today that he had not done before. I`m with him on that. I felt my riding improved a little with the great roads and basically great to meet up with so many good peeps.

Certainly. Following the faster guys to the Cat was certainly an experience. They soon lost me though :D

I would especially like to thank Phil Gale for doing well.... nothing other than riding in front of me on the way back from The Cat. Watching Phil certainly helped me with cornering technique, speed, lean and general riding skills. Thanks Phil, even though you have no idea you did anything!!

She had this image of 20 leather clad hairy bikers all standing around with bone china tea cups eating bloody fairy cakes with the little fingers pricked.

My friend who text me half way through the day asked me what I was up to. When I said I was drinking coffee and tea and eating cakes with a bunch of bikers, her dirty mind came back with "Sounds a bit kinky to me" She is a weird lass!! :D

Yep, bring on the next one!!

Phil, did you get any pickies of my bike at the Cat. Would be good to show peeps here in Brampton that I did actually make it. I thought I saw you snapping it.

Guest philgale
Phil, did you get any pickies of my bike at the Cat. Would be good to show peeps here in Brampton that I did actually make it. I thought I saw you snapping it.

here you go

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/philgale/IMG_1502.jpg