2nd Pudding Club event - 26th April

Korben

Think it be more like 12 ish rennie... techno not meeting at his end til 10 I dont think....then they will meet and have a cuppa and chat n stuff.

:)

LOL he'll be there in 20 mins :wink: Don't call him road runner for nowt... :twisted:

Guest philgale

right im gonna have to come to the cat and fiddle then go home as i dont have many spare miles to use after last night until its due a service...

new i should of gone in the car last night.....oh well roll on thursday for my first service

Guest philgale
If it goes over they don't turn you away you know :lol:

i know....but doesnt look good at re sale if its not been serviced on time....will consult the manual and see what it says

Guest philgale

right ignore my pervious comment.....

just rang the shop and they said its fine the 600 miles means there or there abouts....

so bugger it ill be there all day now....tis confusing owning a new un.....

Hiya

does anybody attending on saturday have the knowledge and a bit of time to help me setup the suspension on my fz1?

i've only owned bikes with rear preload ajustment so am struggling to setup the fully adjustable suspension to my liking. I'm going to put the settings back to the manufacturers recommended settings tonight as my last bit of tinkering seems to have made the rear end worse.

i could really do with some help even if its just setting the rider and static sag?

Mow

Mow, I can have a look for ya mate, set them all back to standard, ride up to the fishpond and we can have a look there or at the cat chap.

Cheers for the advise - i'll have a chat with him after the rideout.

not hiding - just working - first day off for nearly four weeks tomorrow!

M

Awww poor u - bet ur shattered.

hi can you give me a little heads up on wat the pudding run is ?

was supposed to be workin 2night but its been switched so im off 2moro and phil just asked if i was interested in coming but havent got a clue wat a pudding run is :?