Thank you Motorbike Forum

FallingDown

We have had a couple of forum wars in the early days :lol:

Those forums have now gone! Guess I'm the winner :lol:

You held the coats did you Stu?

And then sent @rennie in to serenade them? :lol:

I was editing there posts to make them look like nobs :lol:

I could NEVER be trusted with this kind of power!

Glad it's not just me that upset them.

@FallingDown Great idea and i have the perfect username " ChineseHarleyRider" it has a great ring to to it and fits well with the song " Paperback Writer" :lol: :cheers:

They would just think you were Chinese and hate you for an entirely different reason I'm afraid.

@FallingDown Great idea and i have the perfect username " ChineseHarleyRider" it has a great ring to to it and fits well with the song " Paperback Writer" :lol: :cheers:

They would just think you were Chinese and hate you for an entirely different reason I'm afraid.

Probably not worth the effort then, unless i get myself some pink leathers and pretend to be a gay Faux Harley rider :booty:

Probably not worth the effort then, unless i get myself some pink leathers and pretend to be a gay Faux Harley rider :booty:

I've got it!

You go on there and post pics saying "This is my Harley Renegade". Act like you think Harley is just a style of bike rather than a brand. The same way I call my vacuum cleaner a Hoover or a hot tub a Jacuzzi. You could even say that you have another bike that you're gonna put apes and a sissy bar on to turn it into a Harley. Please post screenshots here!

[mention]FallingDown[/mention] :lol: like it, I could always fit some LED's to Xena and light her up like the Goldwing riders do too :thumb:

some of these look Harley styled :lol: :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=goldwing+parade&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib2piKyeznAhUVnVwKHfiUD6IQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1440&bih=708&dpr=1.33