Wrist watches - what you got/want?

geofferz

Only too aware! Care to share a quick and dirty collection pic?! 😉

I don't have a single photo but they're all here, Geoff. Are you on TZ much these days?

So nice. New sub too! Well done. Nah I'm not on tz or wus - I'm out of the game. Still on my little forum for the chat though.

Don't blame you, Geoff. Not sure what your forum is but feel free to send me a link.

I don't have a single photo but they're all here, Geoff. Are you on TZ much these days?

So nice. New sub too! Well done. Nah I'm not on tz or wus - I'm out of the game. Still on my little forum for the chat though.

Don't blame you, Geoff. Not sure what your forum is but feel free to send me a link.

Www.intlwatchleague.com - pretty chilled, never a single troll post or argument.

Www.intlwatchleague.com - pretty chilled, never a single troll post or argument.

Thanks - will take a proper look.