Squires Meets.......

Guest nastro azzurro

off topic......... :lol: went to seaways friday..... bacon, saus+tom sandwich and a tea £4.40 even dick turpin wore a mask :D

:oops: :oops: Have set up a new thread for Seaways meets :lol: ;)

Nope not me - getting bike serviced on Saturday and am out doing other things tomorrow night :) May be out Monday, but that's a different week :lol:

Bad timing for a service daffers is that the best you could get. :?:

Nope not me - getting bike serviced on Saturday and am out doing other things tomorrow night :) May be out Monday, but that's a different week :lol:

Errr not sure why you think it's bad timing :?: I work full time all week and I wanted it to be a Saturday.

Errr not sure why you think it's bad timing :?: I work full time all week and I wanted it to be a Saturday.

Cause if its serviced sat you can't ride it sat :wink:

Yep, daffers like you have to work all week to pay the bills, so we have get the bike in when we can. O to be able not to work and play all day :cheers:

Yep, daffers like you have to work all week to pay the bills, so we have get the bike in when we can. O to be able not to work and play all day :cheers:

Yep :D :thumb: and sometimes it needs servicing :lol: ;)

But Sat is not a good day daffers cause its a riding day, servicing should be done =in work time. work to live and all that.

But Sat is not a good day daffers cause its a riding day, servicing should be done =in work time. work to live and all that.

It's called priorities!

Anyway :offtopic:

Guest nastro azzurro
Nas me and ZX dave might be out this week and if we are it will be an evening fella ?

cool... Wed maybe???

Guest nastro azzurro

And surely it dont take all day to service bike guys???? :roll:

Off topic folks!!!! Stop nit picking.... Fooks sake!!! :roll: 8)

And surely it dont take all day to service bike guys???? :roll:

Off topic folks!!!! Stop nit picking.... Fooks sake!!! :roll: 8)

Cheers Nas :thumb: No it doesn't take all day :D and I have other plans for the rest of it ;) Anyway, back on topic, I won't be out on Sat :lol:

Nas we thinking about thursday evening Pm me for mine or zx daves mob, i might be on call so if im not out ZX dave will be. :D

Guest nastro azzurro
Nas we thinking about thursday evening Pm me for mine or zx daves mob, i might be on call so if im not out ZX dave will be. :D

Could be a possibility..... Av sent my number to you so let me know the plan..... If not Squires then al be off straight to the pub for some birthday beer.... :lol: :cheers:

Happy birthday you old git. Hope the beer and food went down well at escape Naz, Squires wasn't to busy and we had a good ride out fella,

this

Happy birthday you old git. Hope the beer and food went down well at escape Naz, Squires wasn't to busy and we had a good ride out fella,