Squires Meets.......

Guest nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro

BUT....... If the sun stays out i could possibly be out after work....... Make up for missing last night.... 8)

Guest nastro azzurro

Stuck @ work waiting for a late load to return...... My dad is the driver too so will be giving him a slap..... :lol:

the weather may have done it's best to ''dampen'' matters, BUT if it dry's a little before i leave work i may just av a pootle tonight....... :roll:

I'm gonna try and make it over before the week's out if the weather's not too bad :wink:

If it's dry I'll be heading over there on Friday after work :D :D :D :D Child-free :D :D :D:D

Well I won't be going anywhere tonight in this weather ... looks like the start of a rubbish child free weekend :crybaby:

Guest nastro azzurro

Feel for ya :!: :!:

Never know though...... It may brighten up..... :roll:

Usually does when i have Spencer and can't get out on bike....

Guest nastro azzurro
Anybody else thinking of gving up biking and taking up surfing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Least ya don't have to worry about getting wet :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Lol.... Jet-Skiing Maybe....... that or Moving to Tenerife :!: :!: :!: 8)

Yep fecking typical had Thursday and Friday off and all its done is chuck it down, With you Naz Gonna trade the bike in for a jet ski as would probably get more use out of it :x

Guest nastro azzurro

Got a couple of lads from work who may be joining us....

They will be meeting @ Squires if they do come. 8)

Oops..... Wrong thread..... :oops:

Edited by nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro

Right Peeps....... Starting Early this week..... Who out this week????

Wed night Or meeting 10am Sunday for the Whitby run?????

Roll Up Roll Up!!!!!!!!! 8)

Guest nastro azzurro

Well, tis looking a little indifferent out the window atm...... Windy n cloudy.... but dry for now...... Looking like i got a pass out for the evening so lets hope things stay dry at the very least..... 8)

Naz me ole mate dont think I can make it tonight felling pretty crappy, Think my wonderful Daughter has given me the dredded lurgy (or man flu as you women call it) keep feeling a bit :puke: Might be best giving dave a bell fella, speak later :(

Guest nastro azzurro

Anyone out tonight...... :roll:

Number in contacts.... giz a buzz.... As am bout to leave work and fancy a pootle..... 8)

:( wanted to go but it's Hornsea Carnival kick off night and they have firworks so i got to keep the dogs company * sigh*

Oh and a bottle of wine and vicki on MSN so not too bad a trade off :wink:

• 2 weeks later...