Squires Meets.......

Guest nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro
heading up there about 6.15 should be there around 7.00 see u there

Nice One Craig....... 8)

weather dependant I will be pootling over there on Friday night.

Leaving Hornsea about 5pm ish depending on another persons schedule but will keep u posted. Anyone want to tag along??

weather dependant I will be pootling over there on Friday night.

Leaving Hornsea about 5pm ish depending on another persons schedule but will keep u posted. Anyone want to tag along??

i "might" come for a play depending on how far i get during the day :lol:

Hey peeps get some pickies up of suires, I`ve read about this place in so many threads I `m curious to see exactly how many bikes get there. A little too far for a week night but may try and get up on a day off or weekend.

Guest nastro azzurro

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6456/squiresmeet3007083hq4.jpg

Here ya go Nman...... Took this last night...... 8)

Fookin hell, HOW MANY. We get a lot at our Hartford meet, posibly 150-200 bikes on a tuesday evening but this looks a lot more.

Nice bandit there above the kwak, and is that a blue and white "relentless" on the left of the picture, I thought they only came in BLACK?????

Guest nastro azzurro

That pic is taken from up near the gate..... there are more bikes up to the right also some more parked over the road on a parking area on the field.

Tis quite a sight...... Wed and Sun usually like this when the weather allows...... Good night n days and always find somone to chat with..... If you can ever make it up let us know as am not too far away..... :D 8)

Guest nastro azzurro

If you deffo going Rosie..... I will have to make the effort..... Lol......

Depending on when i get out of work though.... Got an agency guy on one of the runs and it's his load am waiting for...... He running late. :bang:

Guest nastro azzurro

Sorry.... Cant log in from home still...... I dint stay long in the end.... Were you with the peeps with them Bib things on??? :D