whos not working tomorrow Tues 6th

TC

after having my day off cancelled yesterday ? how rude being reminded i've got a wife and 2 kids. The lawn is cut, drive is cleaned kids have been payed off wife is working so i have a free day on Tues any one out :D :D :D :D

yep day off---going to try and cut grass--and recheck wires on bike as still not sorted prob out[i will fix it---I will]--and clean the Legend after Mondays fun--bug splats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( work Wednesday :cry:

Not working for money but I have too much grown up stuff to do - deliveries, phone calls, paying cheques, getting washing machine seen to/booking a repair man to come and see w/mach, washing bike, washing car, looking for lost tribe in the long grass of my garden, finding a local laundrette or popping in to say "Hi!" to my mum with a bag of washing in tow :twisted: , writing e-mails, buying stuff, fixing auxilliary mirrors to bike, picking up vehicle ready for next three days work, buying lottery tickets so I never have to do any of the above ever again.

He means in your spare time. :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is my spare time this week otherwise I would be oot n aboot. And I'm working on Sunday so I can't make Thundersprint again this year :evil:

fc is at home..............doin the diy he didn't do sunday.

will probably finish round lunch (or earlier if it goes to plan) give him a bell.......mobile number in contacts.

Oops - I missed this or I would have invited you to ride to work with me this morning early. The snake pass was lovely, dry and I had great weather on both sides of the hills again.

I could get used to this weather....

I'll be writing my stinky essays .....

Wishing I'd finished them ages ago - cos the sun is shining outside :(

ME TOO :cry: mind you sitting in the sun with wine n essay is not that bad a deal!! .... :P

just hope the marker can understand deunken slurrrrrrr,,..... :roll: