• shoei
    • arai
    • probiker
    • caberg
    • AGV
    • BELL
    • nitro
    • lazer

toothe y are u being a d1ck.....well i wear and arai cause my dad bought a 1200gs and bought an arai adventure/enduro helmet so as i was gonna be 16 a few months later he gave me his helmet....

shouldnt have a 2nd hand helmet tho. i know you dad looked after it but still not the best.

do you wear protective clothing on your mped?

this is getting worse 1st a tinted visor now an iridium visor.....the police would ave a field day :lol:

They certainly would, not to mention cans and No. plates too.

Anyway the Mrs wants a white Arai helmet :shock: ..............Ooooohhh the shame :oops:

woe is me :lol:

this is getting worse 1st a tinted visor now an iridium visor.....the police would ave a field day :lol:

They certainly would, not to mention cans and No. plates too.

Anyway the Mrs wants a white Arai helmet :shock: ..............Ooooohhh the shame :oops:

woe is me :lol:

just tell her to get a black one and you can go out together :D

got 2 Caberg Justissimo lids, one with coms and one without. Superb kit wouldn't have a lid without an internal visor now, and the flip front makes life a hell of a lot easier. Got a couple of Nitros (think one has been worn twice) and the Cabergs are streets ahead IMO.

I've worn Arai for the last 15 years. Tried Shoei and Shark but always came back to Arai. They fit me perfectly and have successfully protected me through two crashes. Now I'm a confirmed Arai addict :D

i would wear no helmet if i could but i have a open face bell 8) :beer2:

I put a post on ages ago about this to get views as to why riders would and would not wear a helmet.............where were you ? :D