Gear Maker Giant Loop Updates Saddlebags Mounting Systems

Admin

I have something similar recommended by an off road riding instructor except it has a large top compartment as well as the side bags. I was dubious it would do the job but for the money thought I’d give it a go before forking out for panniers on the Himalayan. It is well worth the money.

Four straps on the bike and they simply go through some small non slip ratchet style buckles on the bag so it’s easy to remove and replace the bag which also has a conveniently placed handle for carrying. Capacity wise the large bag has been more than adequate and I’ve been happy not leaving gear on the bike. I didn’t buy mine from here and the ‘Motorcycle Travel Shop’ in Paignton is shut with nothing showing in their website, hope they have survived the lockdowns!

https://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/shop/jofama-luggage-roll-bag-52l-for-motorcycles/

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have something similar recommended by an off road riding instructor except it has a large top compartment as well as the side bags. I was dubious it would do the job but for the money thought I’d give it a go before forking out for panniers on the Himalayan. It is well worth the money.

Four straps on the bike and they simply go through some small non slip ratchet style buckles on the bag so it’s easy to remove and replace the bag which also has a conveniently placed handle for carrying. Capacity wise the large bag has been more than adequate and I’ve been happy not leaving gear on the bike. I didn’t buy mine from here and the ‘Motorcycle Travel Shop’ in Paignton is shut with nothing showing in their website, hope they have survived the lockdowns!

https://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/shop/jofama-luggage-roll-bag-52l-for-motorcycles/

I've got one of these ... faultless .. 2 bungees across it and all is well .... 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Dry-Waterproof-adjustable-Shoulder/dp/B079LXBQ5S/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?adgrpid=52374668879&dchild=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjKqABhDLARIsABbJrGlgt9TEKHt8YvGv9S6g8vYoIyspQyfYiBxcBMdbCE-dLXnAzRsZw4MaAsiTEALw_wcB&hvadid=259137574228&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9046276&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=9373769566898730664&hvtargid=kwd-324778304834&hydadcr=25376_1818838&keywords=roll+top+dry+bag&qid=1611339514&sr=8-4-spons&tag=googhydr-21&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFTWE5EVEk4UEJSMFUmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTEwMDYxNjQzRkJUTFdPWjZVT01ZJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4ODQ4NDNYOE5TOTNNSEZQUE0md2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Edited by Trooper74