BMF Peterborough 17 & 18 May

nman1

Anyone on here going. I`m meeting up with some mates at the X services on the A1/A605 junction at 10.30 so anyone wanting to join us is welcome. Look out for the black bandit with the forum stickers on.

Put this topic up earlier in the year and some of you said yes then. Like I stated I can put someone up for the saturday night if they want to break the journey.

i'm going to pop over but not planned when

looking to get new jacket or something as the missus still has to get me a b-day pressie, told me to order something and she'll pay but i thought i'd wait for cheap deal.

Like I say, everyone welcome to join us at the X services at 10.30am. Apparently we`ve all got loads of bits to get so I can see a kiddie in a sweet shop day looming........tinted visor, chain lock, summer gloves, bennet babe :D

Went today if ya need gear i suggest ya hot foot it down there tomoz, deals galore on everything could of spent thousands, great day dispite the rain
had a great time i was like a kid in a candy shop :wink:

Went today if ya need gear i suggest ya hot foot it down there tomoz, deals galore on everything could of spent thousands, great day dispite the rain
had a great time i was like a kid in a candy shop :wink:

your far from the only one... :) muchos cash spent!

then got home and "googled" for the retail prices and felt a lot better :)

Some decent lessons were learnt tho... like... don't buy a big hefty chain and lock first thing... (no names mentioned) :P