Bassets Pole Anyone?

Guest Bob the builda

Hey, next time anyone goes there...take heaps of pics and post on here.

I don't think a lot of people realize just how many bikers gather there of a tuesday!

dramatic change since last week,it's very cold tonight and i think rain has been forecast for most of this week and weekend. Not good,not good at all lol

Sun is still shining here :)

I'll probably be heading there for a coffee with a mate... probably arrive around 6pm. I'm on a 2002 fazer and my mate is on a 57 fazer... both blue :)

Come and say hi if you see me :)

It was quite busy - maybe 30 bikes or something... but started to rain around 7pm so my mate and I shot off home.

Steveandholly - couldn't remember what bike you guys had and felt walking around asking random people who they were may have been a bit stupid! Did you see us? I was with a mate, both on blue fazers, parked next to a goldwing.

Hi Rick we werent sure if it was u or not lol. so didnt say anything, steves got a tl1000r.

gonna go up again tonight, shud be busy with the extra hour :)

My mate and I will probably be there again from 6pm or so with a coffee... I'll make sure I remember your bike and come and say hi! I have my topbox on today with the web address on it so you shouldn't miss us!

Anyone else heading up? Nice and sunny at the mo (in Leicester anyway!)

• 3 weeks later...