Bassets Pole Anyone?

Guest Bob the builda

Hi folks, just wonderin if any of you guys ever get to the Bassets Pole on a Tuesday evenin? It's been heavin there the last couple of weeks.

Bob :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Barbie,

I dont have a bike just yet but i would be more than happy to meet you there, if its a nice day a couple of bike mates would come with me so let me know when

Rachel :D

Was over there last night..First time there...Chaps i went with said it was quiet last night..?(Still to many police...Two cars LOL)

ok so whos thinking of going to Bassetts pole this coming Tues which is the 10th ?????

seeing if we can arrange a bit of a meet there

:D

Rachel

did anyone go to bassets pole last night?

i went to brittanic insurance in whythall kinda way, was good, is cars and bikes though but had a good look round, its the second tuesday of every month (i think)

does anyone off here go to it?

plus whens everyone next going to bassets?

• 2 weeks later...

Wont be there tonight but may have a look next week. picking up my SV650s at the weekend so if all goes well i will be back in action by monday! Been out of riding for a while and really looking forward to getting back on the roads. Hopefully do a bit more touring too with my gf. laters, Craig

Have a good night for those going to Bassets tonight. Off home soon but hope to catch up with some of you next week. Hope the weather stays good for you all.

Have a good one

Craig

whos goin bassets tnite? :D

Was going to come for a blast down tonight but something has come up so cant make it, sorry. Will try for next week. :D

"just follow the crowd or all the police cars"

About right Police Being everywhere...bloody speed camera was in newprot tonight...Didnt get me thou :lol: