Tyred…

Steve_M

Needing new tyres after our little jaunt up to Scotland last week, I’ve just had a price on new Michelin Road Pilot 5 Trails for the GS. The price was a little higher than when I replaced them two years’ ago, but not significantly, and we’ll within what I anticipated paying for fitting by a Motorrad dealer.

The interesting thing being that they don’t keep stock - and I’ve just bought the last front tyre of this type from their supplier’s stock. 

It might be worth checking on availability if your tyres are nearing the end of their life. 

I have just bought Pilot Road 4's for my bike. Had to get hem from 2 different places. No where had both sizes in stock. Front arrived in 2 days. For rear got a call saying they were out of stock, delivery would be about 2 weeks, not a problem for me, the front has about 1 month left in it, rear has more. Since it was a good price, I agreed to wait.

Had to order a new battery today as well, thats already out for delivery, so should get it on wednesday.