****MFN weekend 08****

Hippy

Would just like to say cheers for a cracking weekend, was great to put names to faces at last. Hope you all get home safe in them winds !

8) Jesu.....i mean Hippy 8)

:wink:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8555/dsc00553ui1.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7051/dsc00562jw2.jpg

Hi all,

It was nice to meet some of you on Friday, didn't make the rest of the weekend got called in to work. :(

Need to find a new job, this one is doing my head in.

Still looks like you all had a great time.

Dave

Yep, that wind was a right pain. Glad i decided against going to the Cat. Also glad i avoided all the Mways and dual carriageways on the way home. Still had a few dodgy moments and Panfan nearly got blown over in Kidsgrove on the way back

i almost got put into steel barrier on M1 going through Sheffield (the overpass bit with no wind breakers) i pooped myself several times......

the things we do for a weekend of fun :|

aye even i was getting blown all over the place in my landrover down mway, then got a head wind so had my foot welded to the floor half the time :roll:

enjoyed weekend tho :D

Got back a bit ago now feck me was it windy on the motorway...also had the added bonus of having to keep adjusting my panniers on the move...thanks mr bmw rider for pointing the problem out and letting me know when it was sorted. (in the outside 2 lanes of the mway ).

Phil thats a better name above your avatar than was sugggested.

Oh and wheres the other photo like the one in your post :wink:

Wil post some pics soon but not all!!

Thanks to all the usual suspects (you know who you are) and some new faces and Jesus :lol: a truly outstanding weekend!

Now where do yo part ex your liver! :cheers:

Edited by techno

i almost got put into steel barrier on M1 going through Sheffield (the overpass bit with no wind breakers) i pooped myself several times......

:|

Your not kidding peter!! :shock:

Guest philgale

tech....why did you delete that same post from the other thread???? i just bloody quoted you and now its not there...lol

which pic where you on about

Guest philgale
Cos I didnt want it there and here :roll:

The one with Roy flashing his norks!

Or is that for your private collection?

thats in adult thread.....the pics that sum up the weekend

Thanks to all the usual suspects (you know who you are) and some new faces and Jesus :lol: a truly outstanding weekend!

Was Jesus there too??? which one in the piccie is he then :?

Was Jesus there too??? which one in the piccie is he then :?

He isnt in it...he was taking one too!

But here he is and he rides a harley!

Edited by techno

me n fc bin back a while now...................when do we get the rest of the pictures.........including the ones where phil is struggling to undress!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for a great weekend folks :lol: