**Final Arrangements for Matlock Meet - 8th July **

I will be meeting a couple of my mates who are going at junc 30 M1 0915 hrs. Anyone from the north of the midlands area like me, wanna meet here then we will be leaving at 0915 ish. There is a big layby on the barlborough / mcdonalds side of the junction.

I'm hoping thats left off the M1 if coming from the north?! It's easier for me to go over the M180/M18/M1 than try and accross country if i need to be there for a certain time. I'll try and see you there before 9.

Paul.

Guest scol1

Leaving Wakefield at 09.30,hope to be at Glossop by 10.45,good biker cafe there that does a cracking breaky.

Should be in Matlock bath by 12.00,see yas there !!

....I've even stopped in tonight for this,first time since I can remember stopping in on a Sat night !!!

J.

Guest scol1

Got rained in at cafe in Glossop after we'de had our breakfast,missed you only just at Matlock according to Sandra.

Note to ones self.......NEED FASTER BIKE !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest scol1

My social callendar is quite hectic on Friday,Saturday and Sunday nights as you well know Viks.

Another thing that didn't help was my mates neighbour coming with us,he had a 11 year old pillion,keeping us at mega sensible speeds.

Stu,I aint getting a SMALLER bike for any reason :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.