sunday 13th...anyone playing out

Guest philgale

Guest philgale
sounds fun.. where 'bouts?

anywhere the sun is shining.....i will be doing long hill on the ride out, so we can leave the cat and go left (the best way) turn right at tesco and follow that road to the bottom of long hill, follow that to buxton then onto matlock bath?

or if anyone else got some suggestions

Guest philgale

nice one vood.....

well as of now i will be on captain sensible mode, have volunteered to take a pillion....how about we meet at matlock bath then go to the cat from there....

i think im off to will check when i get back to work on monday :)

back to work on monday.....you a job dodger now? :lol:

nah its my summer hols 8) had 2 weeks off up to now :lol:

nice one vood.....

well as of now i will be on captain sensible mode, have volunteered to take a pillion....how about we meet at matlock bath then go to the cat from there....

fine with me :)

Guest philgale

whos up for matlock bath then via gella down long hill the turn left follow that road to the cat....should be a good route

Guest philgale
whos up for matlock bath then via gella down long hill the turn left follow that road to the cat....should be a good route

Yeah, I'm up for that. :D

perfect...ill meet you at the cat on the way to matlock then will arrange times later

Guest philgale
Its my newbies day , if anyone turns up that is!!

im not a newbie :raspberry: where are you planning on going keith?

roy, no idea what time, prob gonna be about 11ish if thats ok with everyone else

Guest philgale

right to confirm,meeting everyone at matlock bath at 11,

**for anyone coming from manchester/macc way i will be meeting voodoo at the cat at 10.30 then onto matlock bath to meet the rest.

im sure there will be plenty coming from notts way who could meet up before matlock if you wanna sort that out amongst yourself, but please post it so people know, same goes for anyone else, post up where your coming from and then can sort out convoys from there....

everyone welcome, doesnt matter what you ride or how experienced you are come along....or check out keiths newbie run thread

Guest philgale
Now then, there is an MCN forum meet the same day at the same time and same place. That's rather spooky I think...

well come on get your names down and lets show them loosers how a proper forum does it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: