RIDING, EATING, DRINKING, BBQ, PARTYING WE 29-31st Aug 2008

EmmBee

<t>I have to pay a deposit and need to know interest/concerns. Tell me what you think.</t>  

13 members have voted

1. 1. I have to pay a deposit and need to know interest/concerns. Tell me what you think.

• All food and drink, BBQ and bed for £60 I can't believe it!
    • Too expensive
    • Interested but can't make the date
    • I'd prefer to bring my own food and drink
    • Not interested

Got dates mixed up.... Can do this. 8)

Will see how many come from here though as dont wanna be a ''billy'' :lol:

Hi Nastro

I'm glad as I was about to blast you with PM's advising you that you were making a terrible terrible mistake.

Many people will be bothered about not knowing someone there.

Billy No mates are welcome - we have a "kill bill" course included free of charge, and so your attendance should be essential to break free and in to your new life which CAN start on 29thth August 2008 :) :) :)

Seriously, I guarantee you will get to know people really quick, and you can make a complete arse of yourself without losing any street cred with you mates.

I hope you can come.

This is on four forums to try and ensure the numbers.

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 9 (6 Male and 3 Female)

NAME - REPRESENTING - DEPOSIT

1 Steve Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands

2 Flo Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands

3 Emmbee - Sunderland - bast*rd not paid yet despite repeated requests - Possible Ban

4 Miss Sparkle - Cockermouth - Chq In post - thanks

5 Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks

6 Ms Wolfrunner Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks

7 mad-andy69 - Esh Winning, Durham

8 Tigerman - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks

9 GT250 - Blackburn - Chq In post - thanks

ACKLAND BLOCK BOOKED - NOW SECURE TO 20. IF WE GET UPTO 16 IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WE WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE CAMP.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 11 (9 Male and 2 Female)

1 Whitesox

2 Chuggy

3 Paul Wilson

4 Daveman

5 Kwakman9

6 Goodgirl246

7 nastro azzurro

8 Pabbx

9 whitey

10 birtleybiker

11 ms birtleybiker

We now have a few experienced Rideout leaders who know the lakes. These are highly skilled people who are able to charge £120 per day - so your bargain is covered already. :)

We could either have one big ride(hopefully 30 plus on the day), or we could have groups leaving at different times, different miles, riding style, routes, stops etc.

Newbies welcome but always ride carefully and at your own comfort level - we will wait for you - you will not be left or get lost.

This is going to be so good - I am going to cancel my alcoholics anonymous session.

I'll sort this nearer to the event - any feedback welcome.

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 14 (10 Male and 4 Female)

NAME - REPRESENTING - DEPOSIT

1 Steve Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands

2 Flo Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands

3 Emmbee - Sunderland - bast*rd not paid yet despite repeated requests - Possible Ban

4 Miss Sparkle - Cockermouth - Chq In post - thanks

5 Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks

6 Ms Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks

7 mad-andy69 - Esh Winning, Durham

8 Tigerman - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks

9 GT250 - Blackburn - Chq In post - thanks

10 Chuggy - Trailblazing for all Ninjas

11 pabxxv - It's a mystery Chq In post - thanks

12 Kwakman - Pudsey - Chq In post - thanks

13 goodgirl246 - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks

14 daveman - Rowlands Gill - Chq In post - thanks

ACKLAND BLOCK BOOKED - NOW SECURE TO 20. IF WE GET UP TO 16 IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I'LL BOOK THE ENTIRE CAMP.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 6 ( Male 5 and 1 Female)

1 Whitesox

3 Paul Wilson

7 nastro azzurro

9 whitey

10 birtleybiker

11 ms birtleybiker

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON HERE BUT SHOULD BE OR IS IN THE WRONG PLACE PM ME - THANKS

Hi all

I'll be down the Wetlands today 9th July to collect any £20 deposits people want to pay there.

I'll only be down from around 6:30 pm to 7:30pm. If it is "spitting", I should appear - if it is raining/lashing - I won't be as I have to go somewhere straight afterwards.

If you are making the journey just meet me then call to make sure.

If I miss you and you have said you are coming then I will take you at your word - so don't worry about it - you have your place(s).

If you want to pay by post via cheque - PM me.

I’m riding a red GSX600F and wearing REVITT leathers. I will also wear a pink pirate hat on my head so I stand out. I’ve just made it now and it’s just the job.

Anyone who wants to introduce themselves or ask me anything face to face Is welcome.

WASHINGTON WILDFOWL REFUGE OR THE WETLANDS WILDFOWL TRUST - east find it on the web - the address is

WWT Washington Wetland Centre

Pattinson, Washington, Tyne and Wear NE38 8LE

Click here to the wildfowl site - it gives directions.

Thanks

M

Edited by EmmBee

Sorry about layout - it is showing a different layout on each forum.

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 21 (13 Male and 8 Female) Great balance - The dance field will be full.

The girls are sending me loads of messages and have said that basically the lads only have farts in their leathers. I can't repeat the rest :)

NAME - REPRESENTING - DEPOSIT - QUICK INSIGHT

1 Steve Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands - Says he will be arriving with sweaty palms

2 Flo Streener - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands - Wishes Steve would dry his palms, or just stop touching her :)

3 Emmbee - Sunderland - bast*rd not paid yet despite repeated requests - Possible Ban - says he's answering PMs.

4 Miss Sparkle - Cockermouth - Chq In post - thanks - A secure unit patient who says she will be out, but can she borrow a dress?

5 Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks - says Doh a lot and keeps missing links and symbols

6 Ms Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks - always reads the map :)

7 mad-andy69 - Esh Winning, Durham - Paying at wetlands - Driving his missus crazy - I mean really mad :)

8 Tigerman - Leeds - Chq RCVD - thanks - Now a "reformed" Tee-totaler who makes a "fart-rich"chille!

9 GT250 - Blackburn - Chq In post - thanks - Will answer to Cam - anything else and you're risking your face :)

10 Chuggy - South Shields - Paying at wetlands - Trailblazing for all Ninjas - looks like they're holding back chuggy!

11 pabxxv - It's a mystery - Chq In post - thanks - Desperately wants to know where the F***king wetlands are LOL

12 Kwakman - Pudsey - Chq In post - thanks - Does not like snoopers - so don't snoop around him.

13 goodgirl246 - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Says she becomes a badgirl after white wine and looks for a pick-up!

14 daveman - Rowlands Gill - Chq In post - thanks - Champagne only - don't insult him by offering a lager :)

15 Ninjanaka - Birtley - Meet at wetlands - Biker formerly known as Birtleybiker - check his sliders!

16 Fatbstrdpieeater - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Has eaten his pies and is now coming to eat yours as well :)

17 Ms Fatbstrdpieeater - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Says she is sick of baking for Fatbstrdpieeater :)

18 Prettylady - Bradford - Chq In post - thanks - Just wants to dance under the stars wearing the Cd Player as a hat!

19 Bikerbob - Cleckheaton - Chq In post - thanks - Sent me kisses and I thought she was a bloke - good job I'm Bi :)

20 silverfox9 - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Mick is bringing a "mystery" companion - could be a celebrity!

21 Mystery??? - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Mick's mystery guest - I know nothing :) Could be M or F. I'll say F

GREAT NEWS I'M GOING TO BOOK THE ENTIRE CAMP. I guarantee I will work at this to make it a great event. If it is not, then every one who attends can punch me in the stomach to vent your disappointment. You don't get that sort of guarantee at F***king Butlins!

Please don't think we will be pronouncing swear words like B***ard and S**t etc as they are spelt here, we will in fact be pronouncing all "naughty" words properly as it is much easier to just say bast*rd and shit. Just so no one is shocked - so many of you are delicate flowers.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 9 ( Male 8 and 1 Female)

1 Whitesox

2 Rhencullen

3 Paul Wilson

4 RobOnBlackbird - Teetering - he's teetering

5 nastro azzurro

6 whitey

7 ms birtleybiker - Waiting to check out her contractions, she's having a lovely little bundle of joy.

8 Davejw

9 Dragolith

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON HERE BUT SHOULD BE OR IS IN THE WRONG PLACE PM ME - THANKS

Edited by EmmBee

I'm someone who despises shopping, cooking and very rarely drinks plonk - (you may now be thinking what the hell is this twat doing organising this?). Well - I can type - and I'm sitting here knocking up list after list.

I'd like some feedback on capping the event. It means more space for people attending - allow me to get the whole system sorted better for next year or even sooner. It will also make the cooking easier.

I'm not jumping the gun - the hardest recruitment part is over - getting commitment and deposits from people way in advance of the event. Many people will now be looking to commit closer to the event and for many good reasons We need a cut off point.

The parties should be OK as work will be done before people arrive on Fri and the rideout return on Sat. Breakfasts should be staggered as not everyone will get up at the same time.

If I can see plenty of help in the kitchen, I'm willing to go to around 35-40. Mind you 45 would be so funny, great rideouts and a good mix of characters.

What do you all think?

Ermmm 50 - I wonder - no way.

I have just noticed this thread, and apparently, if Ive found a map of the right place, its only down the road from Kendal. Is that right?

I may well be up for it.

Hi dragolith

Have you clicked the link on the main description?

The address is

High Wray Basecamp, Lake District

High Wray

Nr Ambleside

Cumbria LA22 0JE

England

See if you can make it.

Yeah, Ambleside is only down the road from me...

Only problem is getting time off work :roll:

I take it you're working over the weekend. If you're going to be late Friday night that's no problem - turn up when you can.

I'll ask everyone to hold off eating and drinking until say midnight - but I think I may be lynched.

Seriously if I know anyone is coming late - I will put much of the debris off peoples' plates into a sealed box for you all :)

THIS EVENT IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE CAPPED - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

I'M ADDING NAMES NOW SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, OR YOU CAN JUST SAY MATE, PAL, MARRA, ETC :) PM me if you want another.

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 23 (15 Male and 8 Female) Great balance - The dance field will be full.

The girls are sending me loads of messages and have said that basically the lads only have farts in their leathers. I can't repeat the rest :)

NAME/NAME - REPRESENTING - DEPOSIT - QUICK INSIGHT

1 Steve Streener/Steve - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands - Says he will be arriving with sweaty palms

2 Flo Streener/Flo - Guidepost - Paying at wetlands - Wishes Steve would dry his palms, or just stop touching her :)

3 Emmbee/Michael - Sunderland - bast*rd not paid yet despite repeated requests - Possible Ban - says he's answering PMs.

4 Miss Sparkle/Karen - Cockermouth - Chq In post - thanks - A secure unit patient who says she will be out, but can she borrow a dress?

5 Wolfrunner - Liverpool - Chq In post - thanks - says Doh a lot and keeps missing links and symbols

7 mad-andy69/Andy - Esh Winning, Durham - Paying at wetlands - Driving his missus crazy - I mean really mad :)

8 Tigerman/Chris - Leeds - Chq RCVD - thanks - Now a "reformed" Tee-totaler who makes a "fart-rich"chille!

9 GT250/Cam - Blackburn - Chq In post - thanks - Will answer to Cam - anything else and you're risking your face :)

10 Chuggy - South Shields - Paying at wetlands - Trailblazing for all Ninjas - looks like they're holding back chuggy!

11 pabxxv - It's a mystery - Chq In post - thanks - Desperately wants to know where the F***king wetlands are LOL

12 Kwakman9/Jeff - Pudsey - Chq In post - thanks - Does not like snoopers - so don't snoop around him.

13 goodgirl246 - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Says she becomes a badgirl after white wine and looks for a pick-up!

14 daveman/Dave - Rowlands Gill - Chq RCVD - thanks - Champagne only - don't insult him by offering a lager :)

15 Ninjanaka/Craig - Birtley - Deposit PAID - Biker formerly known as Birtleybiker - check his sliders!

16 Fatbstrdpieeater/Robert - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Has eaten his pies and is now coming to eat yours as well :)

17 Ms Fatbstrdpieeater/Mandy - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Says she is sick of baking for Fatbstrdpieeater :)

18 Prettylady/Linda - Bradford - Chq In post - thanks - Just wants to dance under the stars wearing the Cd Player as a hat!

19 Bikerbob - Cleckheaton - Chq In post - thanks - Sent me kisses and I thought she was a bloke - good job I'm Bi :)

20 silverfox9 - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Mick is bringing a "mystery" companion - could be a celebrity!

21 Mystery??? - Leeds - Chq In post - thanks - Mick's mystery guest - I know nothing :) Could be M or F. I'll say F

22 ChesterBiker/Martin - Chester-le-St - Chq In post - thanks - Doesn't mind a bit of rough and willing to be a scrubber - subject to hangover :)

23 Steve Warren/Steve - N Yorks - Chq In post - thanks - Can spot a great event a mile off and will sleep anywhere.

GREAT NEWS I'M GOING TO BOOK THE ENTIRE CAMP. I guarantee I will work at this to make it a great event. If it is not, then every one who attends can punch me in the stomach to vent their disappointment. You don't get that sort of guarantee at F***king Butlins!

Please don't think we will be pronouncing swear words like B***ard and S**t etc as they are spelt here, we will in fact be pronouncing all "naughty" words properly as it is much easier to just say bast*rd and shit. Just so no one is shocked - so many of you are delicate flowers.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 9 ( Male 9 and 0 Female)

1 Whitesox

2 Rhencullen

3 Paul Wilson

5 nastro azzurro

6 Dezo600

7 Dragolith

8 Davejw

9 Mr White - wants to attend - I'm even willing to get Bitter for him. I have told Mr White about the free "Kill-Bill" course available to anybody who wants to banish their phobia of being a "Billy-no-mates". I normally charge £150 counselling session for this alone. The course must work as I am going and I don't have any mates :)

10 Pelt

11 Val

When I receive a cheque I will Mark it in Yellow, when it has cleared it will go to Green. Don't worry if it takes a while I was looking to clump a few up before banking. If you pay cash I'll mark it green straight away.

THIS EVENT IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE CAPPED - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

I'M ADDING NAMES NOW SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, OR YOU CAN JUST SAY MATE, PAL, MARRA, ETC :) PM me if you want another.

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 21 (14 Male and 7 Female) Great balance - The dance field will be full.

1 Steve Streener/Steve - Guidepost - Chq RCVD - thanks - Says he will be arriving with sweaty palms

2 Flo Streener/Flo - Guidepost - Chq RCVD - thanks - Wishes Steve would dry his palms, or just stop touching her :)

3 Emmbee/Michael - Sunderland - bast*rd not paid yet despite repeated requests - Possible Ban - says he's answering PMs.

4 Miss Sparkle/Karen - Cockermouth - Chq In post - thanks - A secure unit patient who says she will be out, but can she borrow a dress?

7 mad-andy69/Andy - Esh Winning, Durham - Paying at wetlands - Driving his missus crazy - I mean really mad :)

8 Tigerman/Chris - Leeds - Chq RCVD - thanks - Now a "reformed" Tee-totaler who makes a "fart-rich"chille!

9 GT250/Cam - Blackburn - Chq RCVD - thanks - Will answer to Cam - anything else and you're risking your face :)

12 Kwakman9/Jeff - Pudsey - Chq RCVD - thanks - Does not like snoopers - so don't snoop around him.

14 daveman/Dave - Rowlands Gill - Chq RCVD - thanks - Champagne only - don't insult him by offering a lager :)

15 Ninjanaka/Craig - Birtley - Deposit PAID - Biker formerly known as Birtleybiker - check his sliders!

16 Fatbstrdpieeater/Robert - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Has eaten his pies and is now coming to eat yours as well :)

17 Ms Fatbstrdpieeater/Mandy - Redcar - Meet at wetlands - Says she is sick of baking for Fatbstrdpieeater :)

18 Prettylady/Linda - Bradford - Chq In post - thanks - Just wants to dance under the stars wearing the Cd Player as a hat!

19 Bikerbob/Christine - Cleckheaton - Chq RCVD - thanks - Sent me kisses and I thought she was a bloke - good job I'm Bi :)

20 ChesterBiker/Martin - Chester-le-St - Chq In post - thanks - Doesn't mind a bit of rough and willing to be a scrubber - subject to hangover :)

21 Steve Warren/Steve - N Yorks - Chq In post - thanks - Can spot a great event a mile off and will sleep anywhere.

GREAT NEWS I'M GOING TO BOOK THE ENTIRE CAMP. I guarantee I will work at this to make it a great event. If it is not, then every one who attends can punch me in the stomach to vent their disappointment. You don't get that sort of guarantee at F***king Butlins!

Silverfox and partner is unable to come now due to a shift change - Thanks Mick for letting me know straighaway.

Cheques are taking 1 day at first class and 2 days at second class to get to me. I will be banking the first lot on Monday.

BALANCE PAYMENTS - I will hold off until up to 2 weeks before the event.

Also to make it easier please send two cheques; one for the event balance and one for £10 damage/dirty deposit.

The balance cheque will be cashed, and you will be paid up for the whole weekend. I will pay the damage deposit myself, and I will only cash the £10 cheques if we are billed - which I do not see happening. If not I will shred that cheque, saves sending and collecting them to be torn up anyway. This way the money does not even come out of your account unless we torch the buildings.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 9 ( Male 9 and 0 Female)

1 Whitesox

2 Rhencullen

3 Paul Wilson

5 nastro azzurro

6 Dezo600

7 Dragolith

8 Davejw

9 Mr White - wants to attend - I'm even willing to get Bitter for him. I have told Mr White about the free "Kill-Bill" course available to anybody who wants to banish their phobia of being a "Billy-no-mates". I normally charge £150 counselling session for this alone. The course must work as I am going and I don't have any mates :)

10 Pelt

11 Val

When I receive a cheque I will Mark it in Yellow, when it has cleared it will go to Green. Don't worry if it takes a while I was looking to clump a few up before banking. If you pay cash I'll mark it green straight away.

UPDATES

14-07-08

I’m now going to add latest info’ here so you don’t miss it or keep having to read it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CAMPERS

I have been in contact with the National Trust today. Whilst they mentioned camping in the grounds they have said they can NOT reduce the price for camping, and meant when there was an overflow in the blocks. They are a charity and it is their priority to fill the blocks and not to become a campsite. You can still camp but the price will be £10 per person per night. I don’t see an overflow as I don’t think I want 37 plus people there for this first event.

Please PM me if you are a camper and have read and agreed to the above or have any questions.

THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE CAPPED - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

I'M ADDING NAMES NOW SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, OR YOU CAN JUST SAY MATE, PAL, MARRA, ETC :) PM me if you want another. We’ll try and get some photo’s up so we can put a face to the names.

I’m paying the deposits etc for the entire camp today.

Cheques are taking 1 day at first class and 2 days at second class to get to me. I will be banking the first lot on Monday. As I am committed now it will simply be first with paid up deposits are in up to the cut-off point..

Silverfox and partner are unable to come now due to a shift change - Thanks Mick for letting me know straightaway.

BALANCE PAYMENTS - I will hold off until up to 2 weeks before the event. I would like payment before then as I am getting stuff in starting this week.

Also to make it easier please send two cheques; one for the event balance and one for £10 damage/dirty deposit.

The balance cheque will be cashed, and you will be paid up for the whole weekend. I will pay the damage deposit myself, and I will only cash the £10 cheques if we are billed - which I do not see happening. If not I will shred that cheque, saves sending and collecting them to be torn up anyway. This way the money does not even come out of your account unless we torch the buildings.

When I receive a cheque I will Mark it in Yellow, when it has cleared it will go to Green. Don't worry if it takes a while as I was looking to clump a few up before banking. If you pay cash I'll mark it green straight away. Same sort of system with the balances. You are all aiming for Brown – PAID IN FULL.

ATTENDING

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 21 (14 Male and 7 Female), great balance - The dance field will still be full.

The girls are still sending me loads of messages. Now they are saying that they don’t even think the lads have farts in their leathers. I can't repeat the rest :)

1 Steve Streener/Steve - Guidepost - Chq RCVD - thanks - Says he will be arriving with sweaty palms

2 Flo Streener/Flo - Guidepost - Chq RCVD - thanks - Wishes Steve would dry his palms, or just stop touching her :)

3 Emmbee/Michael - Sunderland PAID IN FULL - Mindlessly walking round shops and looking for less violent party games.

4 Miss Sparkle/Karen - Cockermouth - Chq RCVD - thanks - A secure unit patient who says she will be out, but can she borrow a dress?

9 GT250/Cam - Blackburn - Chq RCVD - thanks - Will answer to Cam - anything else and you're risking your face :)

12 Kwakman9/Jeff - Pudsey - Chq RCVD - thanks - Does not like snoopers - so don't snoop around him.

19 Bikerbob/Christine - Cleckheaton - Chq RCVD - thanks - Sent me kisses and I thought she was a bloke - good job I'm Bi :)

20 ChesterBiker/Andy - Chester-le-St - Chq In post - thanks - Doesn't mind a bit of rough and willing to be a scrubber - subject to hangover :)

21 Steve Warren/Steve - N Yorks - Chq In post - thanks - Can spot a great event a mile off and will sleep anywhere.

INTERESTED MAYBEs - Total 12 ( Male 11 and 1 Female)

1 Whitesox

2 Rhencullen

3 Paul Wilson

5 nastro azzurro

6 Dezo600

7 Dragolith

8 Davejw

9 Pelt

10 Val

11 Camsdad

12 Camsmum

Hoax - NO

SCRUBBED - NO

Not going ahead - NO

MONEY GONE - NO

HM Treasury has got wind of this and are looking to impose a "fun tax" on the event. I’ve heard Gordon Brown is keen on coming himself, as he owns a crash helmet (how do you think he pulled his wife?), and he also has a face that looks like it has been in a few bike accidents - sorry - I know I shouldn't mock the afflicted.

I’ve had to tell him no as the bunkbeds are not designed for a human with those eyebrows.

I'm now also thinking of critical event insurance, where we could be paid £1000 to try and compensate our disappointment if the treasury gets involved and scrubs the event.

Seriously, due the overwhelmingly positive response to this event I will soon be stopping deposit pledges. The people who have paid and have deposits coming - you're in. We are almost at 30 and I don't fancy going too much above that. After all, I can only make 5 loaves and 2 fishes go so far. The interested list will be scrubbed as it is now all about deposits and getting on to the next stage.

Thanks for feedback and interest etc.

Would like to come, but alas, I am short of cash and I am already going to the Bloodstock Heavy Metal festival in August.

Which is quite enough debauchery and drunken campsite mayhem for one month!

Have a good one all! :wink:

Would like to come, but alas, I am short of cash and I am already going to the Bloodstock Heavy Metal festival in August.

Which is quite enough debauchery and drunken campsite mayhem for one month!

Have a good one all! :wink:

LOL Dragolith

Thanks for saying. Hope you have a good time at your events.

UPDATES

15-07-08

If you like surprises only read the starred *** text – the rest is optional, for your information or inviting feedback/input.

*** CHEQUES

All cheques received today will be cashed today – along with all received to date.

*** INTERESTED

Extra list of interested has been scrapped – it’s now all about the money man

*** CAMPERS

I have added a C after the names of those who have PM’d me regards the camping and are still doing it. It really does just mean camping 

Anyone still wishing to camp having read the price info’ below, can they PM me so I know you are happy with it and I will mark you as a C

***FEEDBACK

I work on a “TEAR the plan to pieces basis”. Everyone is invited to have an input but then we have to go firm with an agenda. So if you don’t make any input – you can not whine at the agenda.

The only way that this can be done on this budget is through special offers and well out of date food I’m starting the shopping now. If you have not told me any special diet needs and the type of stuff eg. cider, bitter, lager, blackcurrant, medium sweet wine etc you like to drink – please do so ASAP, or you might have to make do.

*** OPTION TO BALE

If you are a snidey, nasty, horrible, back-stabbing, trouble making, 2 pint Charlie, vandal, punchy, bitching, miserable faced bast*rd, bitter, negative, argument baiting provoker (in the nasty way), projectile vomiter, anti-social, hold more than 3 ASBO’s, unresolved anger problems, anal retentive, unexplored slumbering issues, greedy free-loader (expecting and taking £100 pounds of stuff for your £60 paid), judging, closed minded individual, who now feels the event may not be for you then PM me for a refund. This event is for good people who want to attend a social event and have a good laugh. If you’re a pyromaniac, have very wide bounds of decency and piss the bed – this is ok, provided you only play with the designated fire, and you clean your own residues up.

MY DEPOSIT

I’ve sent the deposit and will chase up confirmation from The Nat Trust on Wed.

PROPOSED EVENT NAME – we need one for the memories and for next year.

Do you have one? Which One?

1 BIG KIDZ BIG WEEKEND – Miss Sparkle/Karen

2 LAKELAND INVASION – Kwakman9

3 LARKING IN THE LAKES - Kwakman9 – Jeff really is creative 

4 EMMBEE’S CAMP AND COOK - MadAndy

Personally I like no1

AVERAGE AGE ANALYSIS

It appears this event is attracting the physically mature, but mentally immature  The average age is looking around 40 (it was reduced from 63 by the 4 x 16 year olds who are going)! Seriously we will have a lot more in common than you may think – regardless of where you are from. Remember, Charlie says, Green cross Code Man, The Wombles, The Clangers, First world war – all that rationing (sorry my personal memories are probably too early for most of you), Slade, Bay City Rollers, caning/belting at school, Star Wars and lots of other crap which has rightfully been scrapped  Start thinking of what you can remember.

Also there is a great ratio of WOMEN:MEN - enough women to be happy and enough men to be happy – men need larger numbers because they can’t multi-task

PROPOSED EVENTS

Firstly, the only Scale A parade (meaning compulsory attendance) are the Fri and Sat night parties – after all you will want your fill!

Apart from that do as much or as little as you want. On the nights shout, sing, joke, etc if that’s you. If you are someone who likes to be an audience member then that is fine too, your laughter will help spur the idiots – I mean performers on. No judging, bullying , back stabbing, bitching etc etc allowed – let’s just “rip the arse” right out of the whole weekend.

So I do aim to kickstart some things off – if they bomb fine – we will get to the better ones quicker.

Don’t forget you will have had a few beers, wines and lagers etc. Which will have affected your frontal lobes – in other words you may have to be held back yourself

I am going to start posting a few proposed events – ranging in effort, some are mild like;

“Down Memory Lane” – we can remind each other of favourite adverts, music, and other things we have in common. The young-uns can tell us what an impact the Teletubbies, Playbus, Rosie and Jim and Lazytown have had on theirs. Don’t worry you will be pissed – can you remember the scary adverts about getting locked in a dumped fridge – smash the lock off and drowning in a pond? THINK ONCE - THINK TWICE – THINK BIKE, and the bloke karate chops the table. The Ford Cortina MK1 to Mk 4, Buckeroo, Tiny tears, Top Trumps, Girls skipping with big ropes – one at either end and playing elastics, dial telephones, LP’s, camberwick green etc. I’d better stop now I’m getting in the flow.

Bit more energetic;

PARA (LYTIC) OLYMPICS

A fine selection of old favourites, wheelbarrow/piggyback races, fireman’s carry (sorry firefighter’s carry), hop scotch and the likes.

PIT PATROL – we storm the rooms and tents at 12:45 am to ensure that nobody has sneaked to bed before that time. Anyone found in bed will be wrapped in their sheet/blanket or secured in their sleeping bag and carried out. This leads on nicely to the next game.

ROAST THE CATERPILLAR – the bound person is then gently lowered on to the fire and we stand back. I’m sure they will see the funny side.

If you have any games/ideas – CHIRP UP.

14-07-08

I’m now going to add latest info’ here so you don’t miss it or keep having to read it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CAMPERS

I have been in contact with the National Trust today. Whilst they mentioned camping in the grounds they have said they can NOT reduce the price for camping, and meant when there was an overflow of people in the blocks. They are a charity and it is their priority to fill the blocks and not to become a campsite. You can still camp but the price will be £10 per person per night. I don’t see an overflow as I don’t think I want 37 plus people there for this first event.

Please PM me if you are a camper and have read and agreed to the above or have any questions.

THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE CAPPED - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

I'M ADDING NAMES NOW SO WE CAN ALL GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, OR YOU CAN JUST SAY MATE, PAL, MARRA, ETC :) PM me if you want another. We’ll try and get some photo’s up so we can put a face to the names.

I’m paying the deposits etc for the entire camp today.

Cheques are taking 1 day at first class and 2 days at second class to get to me. I will be banking the first lot on Monday. As I am committed now it will simply be first with paid up deposits are in up to the cut-off point..

Silverfox and partner are unable to come now due to a shift change - Thanks Mick for letting me know straightaway.

BALANCE PAYMENTS - I will hold off until up to 2 weeks before the event. I would like payment before then as I am getting stuff in starting this week.

When I receive a cheque I will Mark it in Yellow, when it has cleared it will go to Green. Don't worry if it takes a while as I was looking to clump a few up before banking. If you pay cash I'll mark it green straight away. Same sort of system with the balances. You are all aiming for Brown – PAID IN FULL.

ATTENDING

CONFIRMED AND READY TO PAY DEPOSIT – Total 28 (18 Male and 10 Female), greater balance - the girls say they will still have a higher combined IQ 

The girls are still sending me loads of messages. Now they are saying that they don’t even think the lads have farts in their leathers. I can't repeat the rest :)

SCREEN NAME/NAME C for CAMPING - REPRESENTING - DEPOSIT - QUICK INSIGHT

3 Emmbee/Michael - Sunderland - PAID IN FULL - Mindlessly walking round shops and looking for less violent party games.

4 Miss Sparkle/Karen - Cockermouth - Chq RCVD - thanks - A secure unit patient who says she will be out, but can she borrow a dress?

10 Chuggy - South Shields - PAID IN FULL inc £10 Deposit - Trailblazing for all Ninjas - looks like they're holding back chuggy!

13 goodgirl246 - Leeds - RCVD - thanks - thanks - Says she becomes a badgirl after white wine and looks for a pick-up!

15 Ninjanaka/Craig - Birtley - Deposit -PAID - Biker formerly known as Birtleybiker - check his sliders!

16 Fatbstrdpieeater/Fred - Redcar RCVD - thanks - Has eaten his pies and is now coming to eat yours as well :)

17 Mandy - Redcar - RCVD - thanks - Says she is sick of baking for Fatbstrdpieeater :)

20 ChesterBiker/Andy - Chester-le-St RCVD - thanks - Doesn't mind a bit of rough and willing to be a scrubber - subject to hangover :)

21 Steve Warren/Steve - N Yorks - RCVD - thanks - Can spot a great event a mile off and will sleep anywhere.

22 Camsdad/Gary - Wakefield - Chq In post - thanks - Says he's not fat - he's fluffy.

23 Camsmum/Louise - Wakefield - Chq In post - thanks - Says Camsdad is fat - not fluffy.

24 Milsh/Vicki - Sunderland - Chq In post - thanks - A special kind of girl !!!!

25 Rhencullen/Martin - C - Scunthrope - Says “I can't sit on the fence any longer - I'm getting splinters in my arse”.

26 Rhencullen/Karen - C - Scunthrope - Hobby is sliding Martin’s toned body back and forward on the fence.

27 Pelt/Gray - York & Otley - Loses vision as he drinks.

28 Pelt’s Pet/Val - York & Otley - Is used to dragging Gray around by his stick ?