Anyone interested. Sunday 17th Aug.

nman1

GOG and I mentioned having another ride out from these here parts of East Anglia. Meeting at mine and riding the 65 miles to Sunny Hunstanton. Thought I`d put out the feelers first before sorting a date. Be good to see some old and new faces.

hunstanton.thumb.png.6c1ce81910d657f73ee40740d8fd005f.png

Edited by nman1

Ooops, SK93 if you read this can you sort a map out of the route. Ta mate

Neil

Hunstanton is on the north Norfolk coast. Google it and it will bring up something about the place.

Thank you for that pal. Yeh, we should do the ride in a day. It will be on a sunday as thats when stacks of people meet up there so if you should want to ride over on the saturday and doss down for the night, either in B+B or at mine then theres a bed/floor space available. The ride only takes about 1 hour max.

Guest nastro azzurro

Think that just a tad too far for me..... By the time i got there i would need summat soft to sit on..... :lol:

Will see though... Not giving up just yet, and the date would play a part too.

i'd be up for another trip to sunny hunny. Saturdays are generally a bit easier for me, but i'm up for missing a sunday training session to enjoy some two wheeled fun. plus you dont get as many blisters...

Think that just a tad too far for me..... By the time i got there i would need summat soft to sit on..... :lol:

Will see though... Not giving up just yet, and the date would play a part too.

Ere Naz it aint that bad fella I went to see rely's in Ipswich and did it there and back in the day, and Cambridge on way (rely's there to)as I was born in Cambridge (But Don't tell anyone as they thinks i is a northerner :D )

could only do it with help :)

would have to follow some one..

Hey Jin, hope you can make the ride-out, I was in exactly your position a month or so ago when we last went out to Hunstanton and I did it on a Honda CBR 125, the following day we went down to Ace Cafe :) Wish we could help and show you the way but we are completely the opposite direction lol! but hey if an incompetent idiot like me can make it to london and back, from nottingham, in one piece then I'm sure you can :D

OK peeps, Provisional Details,

Date: Sunday 17th Aug.

Time: 10.30-11.00am

Meeting Place: Car park outside my flat (post code for all with Sat navvie thingies PE28 4TQ

Destination: Hunstanton

Plan of action: Enjoy a great ride along some Fen roads, end up at the sea side with loads of other bikers and have a fish and chip lunch on the green.

the distance isnt a problem i often meet my mate in peterbough for a ride out an excuse to get on the A6121 :lol:

What time were you thinking of....... i dont do early on sunday mornings lol