GSX-R 750 L5 tyres

MR_W

Got the bike booked in for the 20th September, will be getting new tyres fitted that I'll be ordering myself.

I've used Bridgestone BT-016 for a while now and I'm just done with that particular model of tyre.

Looking at a few different options and would like people's opinions/experiences with any of the following and if they would recommend one over the other:

• Michelin Power 3, Power 5 or Road 5.
  • Bridgestone BT-023.
  • Pirelli Diablo Rossa III.

When commuting it's mostly motorway but its 10 miles total each way so not huge distances on them so the windy weekend stuff should stop too much squaring off too soon. Tend to be drier weather riding but still want something that offers a reasonable grip in the wet and cold too.

Thanks all.

Sorry not sure if it is only GSX Riders you wanted to hear from :-) 

I got the Road 5 some months back for my Versys 650

I have prob put about   3 - 4 K kms on them pretty much all country roads very little motorway and I feel that they have squared of quite a bit 

Even the front which is noticably harder to turn now ( pressure is 36 psi front and 42 Rear ) and you can see and feel the squaring off on it

Did not have any issues with handling or loss of grip up to now but starting to have some doubts how much longer i will get out of them

Edited by V650