Indicators failed

Hi guys, I was fitting new indicators to a 2020 Bullit Hero 125 coz the both rear ones were damaged. 

I replaced the rear right-hand one ,the front right flashed but the back didn't,so I swapped the wires on the rear , great the right side works perfectly.

Did the same on the left ,the front one flashes but the rear didn't so I swapped the rear wires around and Oh! The front one doesn't flash anymore. "Maybe this left rear is faulty" so I take another new indicator and wire it to the back left, no joy, switch the wires over, no joy.

I check the right-hand side again,damn, it's not working. I pull and check all fuses,all ok.

I check ,taillight,brake light,horn all still working,I start the bike,battery still strong. 

It was LED indicators already on the bike so I don't think I need to change a relay coz I'm installing new LED indicators. What could be wrong?

Probably a bad, just get a length of wire, touch it to the socket where the bulb is then on the earth terminal on the battery. Also make sure all the bulbs are the same wattage. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...