Exhaust/Back footbeg Bolt

Gwion98

Hey guys! Trying to remove my stock exhaust but the bolt by the back footpeg holding it in place won't budge. Tried flooding the nut behind with WD40 and some heat but no luck there either. Think it might be a rust issue but I'm completely out of ideas at this point. Any help would be sick

329302483_895722925001449_49603980081319

Is it a blind hole or can you get at the back of the bolt thread, if you can get something like plus gas and soak it with that. The bolt probably has thread lock on it so cycles of heat and plus gas over a few days and as said a longer breaker bar or a pipe on the socket and gently ease it undone. Or you could try a an impact driver as the shock they produce can break the bolts grip.

• 6 months later...

Agree with the impact driver but if u dont have one offer the bit to the bolt and hit it with a hammer. 

sounds stupid but have you tried tightening it up just a bit first! just to get if off its set seat then try undo it again, worked for me  Especially with a impact.