Forcefield Pro L2 back protector - cheapest place to buy?

Had a quick scout around, and everyone on the web seems to be selling them at that same price at the moment.

Just find out who does cheapest (Or free) delivery.

One other thing. I am looking to buy a new Knox protector in the near future. Searching round the web found it for a good price. Went into my local bike shop to test which size I would be getting and it was £10 cheaper than anywhere on the web.

With the panic of the countries finances at the moment I think shop sellers are trying to out do the web. It might be worth having a scout round the local shops!!

cheers dude

how come you going for knox?

i hear the forcefield is the one to get :)

looking around http://www.sounddistribution.co.uk/prod ... umber=4809 they are doing it free postage and "FREE RS PERFORMANCE THERMAL COTTON EXTENDED NECKWARMER AND BALACLAVA WORTH £12.98" whoopi :)

TBH mate I think they are all pretty much the same now.

I am actually getting this

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item3190.htm

It's got a chest protecter built into it as well. Liked the idea of them, and when I tried one on, it felt really comfy, fitted under my leathers and generally does everything I want it to.

If I had not had to fork out for a new back tyre last week I would have one now...... Still thinking about getting one though this weekend!! :D :D

just been looking into the Gilet, look pretty cool

uses the contour level 2 back and level 1 chest protector

need to find some local shops who sell it so i can go try on!

Thanks

Bloomin eck!!!! :shock: :shock:

Tried one of those sort of things once. It was the Alpinestars one. Unforutunately I could not get on with it though. It would not sit right under any jacket I tried on with it.

Very strange feeling. I have found the Knox one is a lot better simply as it does not have the shoulder and elbow protection on it.

Guest Hodgy

I've had the forcefield for about 3 years, brilliant bit of kit, you honestly don't know your wearing it, once it gets warm from your body heat it moulds to your contours, would deffinatly buy again :)

I've had the forcefield for about 3 years, brilliant bit of kit, you honestly don't know your wearing it, once it gets warm from your body heat it moulds to your contours, would deffinatly buy again :)

thanks mate, of course RiDE rate it highly, but ive just watched a youtube video on it (sad i know!)

the guy says that it doesn't cover the shoulder blades which worries me slightly, as sods law says if do crash (god forbid!) i will land on my shoulder blades!

think i will look at the Knox Gilet, it uses the knox contour (level 2 protection) and the chest plate (level 1)

Some of this armour is overkill and may restrict your ability to react quickly to avoid injury in the event of an off.

Wearing a whole body suit is more suited to race tracks where everyone is going in the same direction andwhere offs and impacts usually fall within certain parameters.

Because road riding is so unpredictable more flexibility is required to keep aware of what is happening all around.

Guest philgale

korb if you get that your gonna loose about 5 stone on every ride out in the summer :lol:

i got a knox one

ricochet.jpg

paid 80 notes for it from the nec show this year, worth every penny.....one of the places i want to spend money on protective kit without my back i aint walking so wanna protect it....

my mate got another knox on ebay for 10 quid, just be patient keep looking and bid on one when they come up you may be surprised how cheap you can get a quality back protector

I was worried about the heat thing, but it's got some clever technology in it to keep the heat away from you.

I tried it on under my leathers in a shop on a hot day and never got any more unfortable then i would anyway.

Plus if I remove the chest plate, it's pretty much the same as yours anyway.

Hoping to get it next month although the way things keep hitting my wallet it may have to wait until the NEC Motorbike show!!

Guest philgale

just thought bigup......that back protector looks just like willows, might be worth pm'ing her and asking if it is and where she got it from....