Sinnis Outlaw 125 - Pirelli City Demons?

Allanmania

Hi all,

I have a wee Outlaw 125 

Looking to replace my stock tyres with Pirelli City Demons per recommendations.
Only 2000 miles in but after a rainy ride the other day I didn’t feel comfortable at all on the road.

So stock back tyre is 140/90 15
Stock Front tyre is 90/90 18 (3.00/3.25 -18)

Will the highlighted tyres in yellow in the image fit my bike with original tubing? Just worried there is some size differences from stock.

Thanks in advance for your help

IMG_2011.jpeg

Dont start changing the sizes, even if might just fit on the the rim. that will affect how the bike will handle your'll be trying to put a narrower rear tyre, that will change the profile and how much of the tyre will be available to you.

Why what suddenly change with the feel?? Have you looked at a different manufacturer that might be a better choice? Michelin etc?

Read that the stock tyres are poor in the rain. And to be honest I didn’t feel comfortable riding in the rain. It could just be me as I don’t ride a lot in the rain or was thinking the tyres as read a lot that they are not great in the wet.

general consensus was city demons were the way to go hence my query