Lexmoto lowride throttle cable

Jamieswann

Hi there again, so recently I was thrown from my bike when a car driver pulled out with little to no time to react ... luckily the brakes did what they was supposed to do and stop the bike but not before the bike also hit the floor and me with it 🙄🙄 

In this instance some damage was done to the bike including and not limited to the throttle cable snapping 

Now I've tried to find a spare out there in the wife world but spares are far and few for this bike I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this bike and would know if there was an equivalent throttle cable that may be a good replacement that I could use from another bike 

And while here a fuel tank as well 🤣 an equivalent that would work instead of a lowride fuel tank 

Thanks in advance 

Have you tried talking to a decent Lexmoto dealer there must be one out there who acually works on the bikes not just a seller and ask them if a cable off another lexmoto will fit or can be adapted. There has been so many in there range one must fit. Or you could try talking to Webmoto and see if one of there Slinky cable kits would be suitable. Or try Venhill cables they could probably make you one up using yours as a pattern and it would be miles better than the original. 

agree with codger.

Wemoto do a kit but its a diy job not particularly difficult to do but depends on how hands on you are about it.

Other than lexmoto dealer or online (good luck) your other is second hand markets.

this is the problem with some brands lack of supply and support....