Do Honda CT110 And CT90 Trail Bikes Make The Best Adventure Bikes?

Admin

3 hours ago, RideWithStyles said:

Not the first thing id think of even as a noob adventurer, could think of worse things for starters though...cough gs)🫣

Depends on which definition of “Adventure” you’re thinking of. There are quite a few, most of them born out of confusion. To my mind this one is a mash-up between a naked step-thru scooter (type) and a scrambler - with nothing that says “Adventure” in any of its traditional meanings - either when the term was invented in the early 2000s or the 20 years before then, when these bikes existed but were largely unknown. And went by an entirely different name/descriptor.

15 hours ago, Admin said:

do-honda-ct110-and-ct90s-make-the-best-adventure-bikes.jpg

They might not have much power, but there are several points in their favor, especially for beginners.

View the full article

6 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Depends on which definition of “Adventure” you’re thinking of. There are quite a few, most of them born out of confusion. To my mind this one is a mash-up between a naked step-thru scooter (type) and a scrambler - with nothing that says “Adventure” in any of its traditional meanings - either when the term was invented in the early 2000s or the 20 years before then, when these bikes existed but were largely unknown. And went by an entirely different name/descriptor.

Im thinking more work horse than a overpriced and weighted jazzle gs, so for owners like us (uk/wealthy euros) it is not for.

Adventure is marketing term for off the paved path or highway. 
Lets take it from the articles own picture that what they think... now to my mind it give me Vibes of use in South Africa like ones used for traveling nurses and doctors etc or out backs of Australia... but i do get it it does make alot of sense but then its a very niche market.