sidi vertigo's

it's the screws in the toe slider.........makes my eyes water just thinking about them! hope the new ones are better.

yup same here :lol:

they where made really narrow for them little italians :? :lol:

these ones dont feel too bad i will report back if they are shyte :lol:

I had problems with crumbling zip pulls on my previous Sidi's. Other than that I like their boots.

I've currently got Oxtar TCS Goretex boots which have been good for the last few years but are looking a bit worn and tatty now. I really need all year boots with waterproofing when I replace them. I used to have the black rain evos and they were pretty good.

thought i would treat myself seen as though mine are 4 year old and kill my feet :D :D

http://www.ericpuryear.com/pics/sidi1.jpg

They are a nice boot! I've had mine for awhile now. Comfy and keep my feet dry. Only problem i've found is the grip on the bottom wears out quickly, and so has the fit between the grip and front toe slider, which has started to wear throguh.

Other than that they are a great boot!