Ace Cafe Reunion Brighton we 14th Sept

Hey guys, are you still meeting up at Pease on the 14th??

I'm intending to go down to brighton with the ace crew, (and father 8-) ) but seeing as a lot of you guys are going, it'd be quite nice to put some faces to names!!

I'd be making my own way to Pease, as the ace lot are going via M something or other, and still on my L plates. But i think it'd be really nice to meet some of you lot and to get some much needed experience!!

All being well I can come meet you guys on my new bike :D

That would be brilliant, the first time you ride your bike onto Madeira Drive for the first Ace Cafe Burn Up is great, lots of other bikes around, that moment savour it, it will never come back. The first time is the best. I did it three years ago on my 125 all on my own didn't know many other bikers then.

Wow Do you and your mates fancy meeting up at the services or on the way down?

Oh I see my name. No sorry I don't like big group ride-outs. Esp. not where everyone undertakes like mad. Maybe one day, there's no rush lol. If we can arrange a central meeting point and time I will do my best to meet you all :D

I commuted from Chichester to Crawley daily for about 3 years. The route you suggest is not bad but there are better options. I suggest the following ..

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr ... 66675&z=10

In my opinion B to D is one of the best stretches in the area. Weather permitting I'll be picking this route up from B. See you there!

You forgot Gweev who started this thread.

Meeting at Portsmouth Hondas, travelling to Pease:

STampie

MonkeyKnuckle

Joining during journey:

SuperMe79

Meeting at Pease:

Ducati Paul

Skittles

tsurugi-ijin

ClashFan83 (?)

Meeting at Brighton:

Harrycpr