devils bridge, 30/08/08 anyone?

alright i was told last time to let you know, im thinking of heading up to devils tommorow. i can do sunday if that suits. I'll be riding up from Garstang (between preston and lancaster)

If your gonna be there reply, i'll be on a yellow rs125 on L's (hope that doesnt put you off) :D

Doesn't matter that your a learner - but a yellow rs :X: !

If its nice I will probably be there at some point and Dragolith might be out if he gets out of bed...

Anyone else?

What time you thinking of being there? Ive got some bits to do in the morning but will be free from 12 ish on.

Met up today with jimsoon and dragolith at devils and went fro a short blast - was good to meet you mate, will return the drink favour next time :lol:

Sorry we didn't go for a longer blast, maybe we could arrange it for a bit earlier next time and show you some proper roads.

One question though - how do you get all that hair in your lid? :mrgreen:

as soon as i turned off i thought what the fook am i doing should of stayed with you, well a little behind anyway!

yeh the hair, mum thinks it like Simocelli from the 250s.

good to meet you guys too, was a thinking i was holding you back a little thats why i turned off, next time i'll do that full run! :D

Haha, i think we might need to!

Really can't quite believe how naff the weather has been every time i've had a day off!

Was gonna head down to matlock for next weekends ride but it's gonna have to be a cumbria/lancashire/yorkshire ride i feel. I have a gig in macclesfield saturday night and need my whole drumkit, so can't really see me riding to matlock and back, then driving to macclesfield and back and playing a metal gig in one day!

So, saturday or sunday, lets pray for sun. :roll:

Coolio, if we get some ok weather (and at the mo it looks ok according to metcheck) there might be a few of us out saturday.

Is it worth starting a new thread that has the correct date for the ride as the title?!? :P

Also, is it worth adding a poll for heavy-metal stripper photos? :lol: