Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

Just tested the helmet cam a bit more, and got it set up so its level (unlike the RTTW run!!!!) and found my other 2 1 gig memory cards, thats 3 gigs which is about 3 hours of footage!

OK,

Route - sorted

fancy dress - ordered

Hotels - booked

Bike - serviced

Visa card present

Right then I'm all set now all i gotta do is get through 3 more days of work - cant wait.

rofl @ Bandit

Akey i will have me laptop with me so if you need hard storage ;)

I also get free wifi minutes if at certain areas ( btopenzone etc so we can do a update etc )

juwst awaiting me bits to service the bike to arrive and spares( one thing i really hate about here :( all the parts places are fecking miles away and by time finished work etc its too late to get there so resorting to good old mail order and ebay :) and got my hot grips on the way ( went for the oxford set

)

must admit im tempted with some hot grips, but cant afford any :(

will just wear my stupidly thick gloves

poor phil you will be frozen to the bone :P

get the wrap arounds as then jewel can have one on the grab handle .......;)

Guest philgale
must admit im tempted with some hot grips, but cant afford any :(

will just wear my stupidly thick gloves

poor phil you will be frozen to the bone :P

get the wrap arounds as then jewel can have one on the grab handle .......;)

coming home from the cat the other day she had her hands round me and under my fleece.....alright for some isnt it (her that is :lol: ) my hands were frozen

has to be done and i might as well do it

coming home from the cat the other day she had her hands round me

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

will have to check the length of her arms next time :P

Guest philgale
Damn that Tim, beat me too it!!

Have to say its comfy riding with phil.... til u go off roading that is! :P

everyone wants a piece of phil......form an orderly queue ladies i will see what i can do :lol:

Edited by philgale

No stu, thats a CUE!

Men! God!

whats the difference :lol:

One thinks he has ultimate powers and we play along with to try to stop the ego being bruised..

The other we pray to when the men get out of line .. :P

Not long now peeps. I hope the weather holds out for you lot further up North, and the ones doing the whole run. So whos coming back up the A1 on the sunday night. ?????? apart from GOG, Ash, holiday and me.

Good point there Phil, If peeps want a break in the ride home I have a spare bed and I`m sure gog won`t mind me saying he has one. (cus he`s offered in the past) Bout 56 miles up the A1.

Guest philgale
Good point there Phil, If peeps want a break in the ride home I have a spare bed and I`m sure gog won`t mind me saying he has one. (cus he`s offered in the past) Bout 56 miles up the A1.

i think the hotel is booked for everyone not stopping with another member....

Sure thing - Just let me know and I'll arrange for Bed, Supper, Beer and breakfast!!!

:beer2: