Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

Click on Profile, then the Info Tab, then the Edit Information button and add the URL in the URL section...

If you still struggle though I am happy to go in as you and set it up for you but that does mean giving me your username and password for facebook!! :D :D

rofl why not she does it with every other account she has ebay , forum etc so have fun lol

Harry's coming pillion. TBH mate - I'd donate it to the casue if ur going on the back of akey.

i will donate some of course....and will give akey some money for petrol though

Don't worry about petrol money hun coz he was gonna do it anyway.

x

Harry's coming pillion. TBH mate - I'd donate it to the casue if ur going on the back of akey.

x

but extra weight decreases fuel consumption :lol:

x

but extra weight decreases fuel consumption :lol:

Don't worry chuck! Mummy Willow has spoken :wink:

i would love to go from edin to the border

i prob tho is i have a 125cc and have only done my cbt so cant go on any motorways.

can anyone from scotland that is doing this please email me so we could talk about this and see if anything can be done

thanks

Guest philgale

dont think we are using motorways anyway....there no fun

stick your name down and we will accommodate everyone on the ride out, if that means no motorways then no motorways

we want to encourage as many people as we can to join in, the more people we get the more sponsorship money we can raise :thumb:

If i can get the days off work i will be in for the whole run :D

Lets pretend i didnt say that just googled directions and the start point is 9 hours from me :lol:

Would anyone else from the midlands be going to this run if so let me know where you going to be joining in from ?

Edited by Anonymous

You know, this will be the first long run the GSX will have had for a long, long time. (It was taxed last in 1996)

Best bring some tools.... :lol: :oops:

I am planning a Whitby Ride on the 12th Oct (on BCF) via Rosedale Abbey, Dalby forest and back home to Leeds through Scarb, Brid and the A166. Hopefully it should show any problems up. Bike is getting lots of much needed TLC at the end of Sept.

Crossgates.

I'd prefer to tag along with someone to Devils as my Sat Nav isn't 100% reliable.

Usually found all over Yorkshire in a Silver (YK05) Peugeot 206SW with Gamestec in the nearside quarterlight and a think bike/bikersoracle sticker in the offside quarterlight. Weekdays I can be seen round Hull/East Coast/Doncs most times.

Guest philgale

Would anyone else from the midlands be going to this run if so let me know where you going to be joining in from ?

just AA the route from my gaff to the castle, just under 4 hours....

im coming from manchester and doing the whole run going up to Edinburgh on the friday back home saturday set off for ace sunday stop over sunday then back home monday.....

cant wait......

think we better get filling these in

sponsorship form

Willow and myself will start a new thread, will the stage details and the people who are hoping to do each stage.

Otherwise this is gonna get to complicated. Hopefully have something by the end of the week.

As phil says, get your sponsor forms filled in and dont forget the justgiving site too...