Your forum needs you! - Pudsey Run 2

Guest Willow

Click on Profile, then the Info Tab, then the Edit Information button and add the URL in the URL section...

If you still struggle though I am happy to go in as you and set it up for you but that does mean giving me your username and password for facebook!! :D :D

Hey,

Will def be coming along from Manchester to Ace cafe... sounds perfect! Managed to rope a couple of mates in too, will be a 125 coming along, hope everyone's happy with that!

A little confused though.... is it setting off from Manchester on Sat morning or Sunday morning? If Sat, anybody know of any good accommodation for Sat night?

Cheers,

Richard.

Hi hun we finish at manchester on the saturday and then start from there on the sunday to ride to the ace. 125's are more than welcome. In fact we'd drafted to route to discount motorways so that 125's will be able to take part in each leg of the journey.

on that note, thought you might like to see this.... it's not accurate, but it gives a good idea!

Funnily enough i have a giant map in my living room that looks like that!

HOW MUCH WILL I NEED FOR PETROL WILLOW :roll: :wink: :? :shock: :( :o :lol:

hmm how many miles to a tank can you do ? then work out the length of thepart of route your doing and do some maths .....

hmm just looked at that map 440miles in 13hrs 30mins :shock: do we have to go that slow lol hmmm if i used gpz thats only 2 tanks :) 8-)