matlock

Guest fozzy

well was a good turn out... nice to see some new faces... and some old ones again too.. (sorry keith.... lol)

were gonna get wetttttt

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1995/08072007028bz9.jpg

Rich748 caught trying to have a sneaky poo

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2589/08072007035nh9.jpg

Chuck having just had a fiddle - dont think vicki was too happy as she was eating at the time...

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5668/08072007037bt7.jpg

Keith - mid fiddle... lol

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/7523/08072007038rh4.jpg

Glad you found your keys chucky, there was I ready to frisk ya too...

Hell of a good day, nice to put names to faces, even keefy.

Soz didnt do full round trip but I were cream crackered by the time I got in.

Wales next time, I know loads of roads we can get lost on

Was good to see you all, pity about the weather. Most got as far as the Cat and fiddle pub then turned back. Snoopy and crew decided to march on. In the end l made a solo full lap. no rain but soaking roads most of the way back to Buxton. R well better luck next time, carn't fault you all for making the effort and trying.

Got to be a summer out there someday :roll: . Hope you all got home without any drama's. Catch you next time.

Chris SB6

I kinda lost evreyone :roll: But had a good ride out to Bakewell then went went via Chatsworth towards Sheffield and Bawtry. It honked it down on the M18 and was a good inch of standing water over the Ouse bridge.

Had a great time though.

Neil

what a brilliant day :D

great to get so many of us together for once, just a shame absolutely no one had any clue as to where we were going :lol: :lol:

In the end, it was more like wacky races with everyone darting off down different routes :lol:

Anyway, we all re-grouped at the Cat & Fiddle, where the Northeners decided that the big grey clouds were just too scarey to carry on :(

Anyway, myself, Mandy, Mandy's fella (who's name I can never bloody remember) :oops: , their friends Daz & his mrs, Stuart, umm, and another chap on the 07 Fazer, god I must be shattered, can't bleedin remember anyones name now :shock: sorry fella :(

Anyway, left the 'Cat' and ventured off into the rain.

Having read much about the infamous Cat & Fiddle road catching out many a biker, I was wary about my first attempt at it being in the wet, but it was all ok, just took it steady.

At the end of the Cat road, we turned right, and I now realise that when we turned right at the first island off the dual carriageway, it should have actually been the 2nd island, D'oh!

Ah well, all roads lead to somewhere eh? :lol:

Cut a long story short, Mandy's fella saved the day and led us down some brilliant roads, including one which dropped right down into a valley, massive steep hills either side, was incredible, just wish I had me camera with me :(

Oh well, will have to go seek out that road again when summer get's here :lol:

Made it back to Matlock, and bumped into Stuart again, and just after he left, Chrissb6 pulled up.

Anyway, the day flew by and I got into trouble coz I said I'd be back home about 4:30, not 6:00 :oops:

Sorry Mrs Snoopy if you're reading this :wink:

Anyway, hope everyone got back safe and sound!

When's the next one? 8)

psssttttt, Mandy (and her fella, sorry, still can't think of his name :oops: ) and myself were talking to Chrissb6 about a Whitby rideout, but shhhh though, if mrs snoopy hears about this before i've had chance to mention it, i'll be in even more trouble :(

:lol:

Yeh....was thinking Humber Bridge meet.....then would take you up to Seaways Bike Cafe.....Bridlington.....Scarborough.....Whitby :D

Shhhh keep it quiet though x

Anyway, myself, Mandy, Mandy's fella (who's name I can never bloody remember) :oops: , their friends Daz & his mrs, Stuart, umm, and another chap on the 07 Fazer, god I must be shattered, can't bleedin remember anyones name now :shock: sorry fella :(

:shock: Does nobody bloody remember me!!?? Spent most of the day riding around with you and ya can't remember me! Met vickki last year and she can't remember me! :shock:

That's it, next meet i'm turning up naked... Then you'll bloody remember me :evil:

Naked under me leathers that is :wink:

So sorry guys. We made a wrong turning somewhere and ended up horrendously lost, and by the time we'd worked out where we were, there was no chance in hell of being able to catch you all up, so we very reluctantly decided to turn back. Thanks to those of you who came looking for us, (Mandy, Beefy, and anyone else). You didn't need to, and it was very much appreciated. It was nice to meet and see you all at Matlock.

Glad to see you made it back ok Beefy :D what a great run - the whole day in general. i practically fell off the bike when we finally got home at 8.30pm (after collecting chips of course) and promptly fell asleep so sorry didn't catch up with you all last night.

Thanks to Stuart for taking us round Ambergate - always good to see different roads instead of same old thing. now we need a different route back rather than via Chatsworth House as traffic was appalling. :P to all the idiots in their cars :lol:

Snoopy - my fella is Allan, but don't worry about it. He's just as bad with names, and me too for that matter - my mind went blank at Matlock with so many peeps there :oops: and you've got to find a sitter!! Your missus should be joining us now - with me soon to be on baby bike also we could make a separate group of 'go slows'. :D

will catch up again later. good start to pics too!!

Yeh ive got emailed loads......will get them put on tomoro :)

should have had them all sent to me and i would have done them by FTP would have been miles easier and quicker

send them to me if you want vik