Ace Cafe Reunion - Reunion!!

Yeah you won't be smiling after you've had your manly bits on a vibrating petrol tank for five hours. Well, you might, depends how you get your kicks. :lol: :shock:

Is that why ya had a big grin on yr face when ya rode past us on Sunday night Andy :lol: :lol:

Sorry we missed you guys in Brighton on Sunday. We left Southampton around 11am and rode through Botley and Bishops Waltham, up to Loomies, then along the A272 past Petersfield and Midhust. Nice country roads. then we joined the A23 for the final stretch and hundreds of other bikers going down into Brighton. that's about 85 miles. From then on it took hours to filter all the way into town. Every single inch of parking space was occupied by bikes thoughout the town and the beachfront road was double parked on both sides for as far as the eye could see. There was more bikes there than I've ever seen.

Anyway, we headed to Concorde, but by then it was packed, so we just walked up and down a bit, then hung around until about 4pm before heading back to Southampton via the A27.

We'd be up for another meet if one's being organised. We often go to Portsdown Hill of a Sunday morning for a cup of tea and a bacon butty. Maybe we could organise a run from somewhere in Mid Sussex to Portsdown?

G

as harry pointed out and reminded me, the brightona is on the 12th oct. anyone going to it as ill prob go. prob ride to cowfold for a spot of breckie the to brighton via henfield and dyke way in.

loomies be another good place for future meets too and as gweev said before some nice roads there.

More than welcome. Just go the same as you did at the weekend except when you get to Horsham keep going south a bit instead of going across to Crawley.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cowfold&ie=UTF8&ll=51.018722,-0.261955&spn=0.129367,0.363235&z=12

Better ride into Brighton too that way. :)

Wow Where abouts is the chalet?

i could always meet you in horsham as be going 281 from here.

Huh? Where's 'from here'. You're in Reading, there's no A281 in Reading.

I can see this thread going on for a bit the way it's going :lol:

Two rides merging in one thread i think, so lets keep this one as a ride out and Harry's thread as the Brightona event?

I wont make the Brightona event but would do a weekend day run out for lunch and chat, meet at Cowfold Chalet then over to Bury to meet others then on to lunch near Petersfield or Haslemere or the big fat burger munching spot, or any other suggestions? So far i'm clear for either the 4th or 5th October.

Any takers?

Good idea.

I am available tomorrow then 26, 27, 28, 29, 30th.

October I am available on 8,9th then 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 then 29 and 30th.

Paul, Just seen that you cant make the 5th, so how about a ride out on the 19th? As per plan above...

Still on for the 5th though Clashfan, Harry and any one else that fancies it? (dont worry about the speed harry, a bungee will keep you with us!)Do what you can eh?

Good idea.

I am available tomorrow then 26, 27, 28, 29, 30th.

October I am available on 8,9th then 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 then 29 and 30th.

Paul, Just seen that you cant make the 5th, so how about a ride out on the 19th? As per plan above...

Still on for the 5th though Clashfan, Harry and any one else that fancies it? (dont worry about the speed harry, a bungee will keep you with us!)Do what you can eh?

lol at the bungee.. yea if u tell me the route of each step of the journey then i will follow it then u can move on ahead then i will meet u at each stop.