This Sunday 21st

I am taking the Sunday off as the weather looks good.

Want to go for a nice bimble somewhere so if anyone wants to meet up say at The Chalet, Cowfold, then I will look at being there for around 1030.

I know a fantastic little place near Bodium for a spot of lunch to go to.

See you there?

i would have done, but been banned from the bike for this weekend "family time" lol plus got the father inlaw up this weekend. spose to be a cracking weekend for weather too. have a goodun mate and see ya in a couple of weeks hopefully

I am taking the Sunday off as the weather looks good.

Maybe not! Work are being complete twaaaaats and say they can't cover my job and are being arsey about it.

I will keep asking if anyone will do it for me but like last week they are dicking me about so I may not be able to make it.

If I do manage to get out of it then I will certainly be there. If not then there is always other times.

do a sickey paul and im sure no one will notice you not being there

ade i am still going meeting someone in hosham about 10 ish then heading to cowfold for a bit of breakie if you want to join in the more the merrier i say

well its 9.10 and i'm still at home, had a nightmare as my headlight blew last night so rode home with high beam on :oops: hand gestures were at me last night! gonna give it a miss but will be down loomies then portsdown later?

wat an awesome day....me n stones were the only ppl from this forum....so we met at chalet cafe at 10:30 with 2 other guys and a girl then we went to bury hill where the 2 guys n girl left and stones mate turned up....then we went to boxhill.....the stones mate left then me and stones went to newlands and then came back home go it about 5 ish

thanks to stones for directing me wen i got lost :lol: