Socket size?

clashfan83

Or measure the diameter with a ruler :)

I have up to size 32mm and I seriously don't think any bike would need a 32mm :shock:

I found my bike needed a 24/26mm and I only had a 22mm hence I treated myself to a new set of tools :D

Red, hadn't thought of that :oops: will see if I can actually find a ruler in this tip of a room :lol:

Rennie, I don't even know how my seat comes up! There isn't storage under there as far as I know, as it doesn't come up with the key.

I'm just realising at this point that I need a good set of tools etc., will have to get everything together gradually.

Pretty sure my CBR600F-Y had under seat storage for its tool roll!

I may remember incorrectly tho!

Found this for you on Google tho:

http://www.ukbikeforum.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=7482

Looking on here:

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/honda-motorcycle-cbr600f-1989/o/m2036

at the frame body pic it looks like your helmet lock is also possibly your seat release? Worth having a lookski to see if it does, then your tool roll should be under the seat somewhere if the bike still has one! :)